4th November 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary after completion of MBA?

what will be salary after completion of mba?...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges? -- [New]
  2. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  3. What will be the salary after completion of MBA?
  4. How much can be my salary after completion of MBA course?
  5. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  6. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  7. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  8. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  9. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  10. What will be my salary after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is a best choice for me between M.Tech and MBA to do after completion of B.Tech to get high salary?
  12. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  13. How much salary I can get after completion of BMS and MBA courses?
  14. How much salary I can get after completion of MBA from IIM?
  15. What is the use of studying MBA through correspondence in Administration or Human Resources from IIMS institute in Goa? Jobs which I can get after completion of MBA? What will be my salary range?
  16. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  17. What will be my salary package after completion of MBA course from top 10 Colleges excluding IIMs?
  18. Course which would be the best after completion of CA? How much could be the salary?
2nd January 2013, 09:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the salary after completion of MBA?

Placement and salary package after MBA is dependent on the reputation of the B-School along with the candidates skills. It is also depends with job profile. MNC usually offer salary around Rs. 20,000/- at entry level itself. Medium level firms offer salary within the range of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- at entry level. Gaining experience will help them to earn salary package around Rs. 30,000-Rs. 40,000/- per month.
20th January 2013, 08:58 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the salary after completion of MBA

1.Medium level firms offer salary within the range of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- at entry level

2.Gaining experience will help them to earn salary package around Rs.30,000-Rs. 40,000/- per month

3.MNC usually offer salary around Rs.20,000/- at entry level itself

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st October 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

foreign mba b-school or indian b-schools which more value?
3rd May 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi i completed B.Sc (I.T) and i am having 2.5 years experience in Customer service co-ordinator in shipping liner company i would like to study MBA in part time it is ok? and how much i get salary after completion of MBA please advise
15th May 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

May i know how much would be the salary after doing HR in a b school?and also will there be any growth in this domain?
4th February 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What will be my monthly salary after completing my MBA from good college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?