28th June 2011, 02:09 PM
mini parthiban

Is it possible to get good colleges with a score of 17.15(M.Tech) for a candidate of SC category?

my score is 17.15(M.tech) belongs to SC category.. can i get any good colleges ? which college can i get ? help me please

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in PhD in top institutes of India? -- [New]
  2. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  3. List of top colleges I can apply for with my MAT score of 646.5 and 83.42 percentile(SC category)?
  4. Rank in GATE after 26.66 marks in CS? Colleges where i can get a seat with SC category?
  5. Good colleges which I could get with MAT May score of 646.5 and 83.42 percentile under SC category? Info about the following universities?
  6. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  7. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  8. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Good colleges available after GATE score of 355 and belonging to OBC category?
  10. Expected rank in JEE Main with a score of 180? Will I get any good colleges like NITs and IITs?
  11. Colleges where i am eligible after a score of 100 in AIEEE and belonging to SC category? Can i get Chemical branch in any NITs?
  12. Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78
  13. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 184 GATE score? I belong to SC category
  14. Information regarding Audio or Video editing courses at Post Graduation level?
  15. Colleges after 386 GATE score in EC category for a student of BC-B category?
  16. Required score to get SNAP in good college being a candidate having completed Graduation with 63% from Delhi university?
  17. How to study in Audio/Video related PG courses?
  18. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
28th June 2011, 06:34 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get good colleges with a score of 17.15(M.Tech) for a candidate of SC category?

hi dear
your mark is anerage then
you do not get good college
but you pass the exam
but i suggest you try next time...............
28th June 2011, 06:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get good colleges with a score of 17.15(M.Tech) for a candidate of SC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini parthiban View Post
my score is 17.15(M.tech) belongs to SC category.. can i get any good colleges ? which college can i get ? help me please

dear friend,

please mention the examination name where you have score 17.15.

otherwise we cant say anything about your query.

so please correct the question.then we are able to say good solution.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?