8th May 2010, 09:01 PM
pritiprangyasahu

MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements?

i want know about the msc course in utkal university .........i m now doing my bsc in computer sc in 3rd yr .........i want to know about msc course in utkal univeristy...
& the entrance pattern for msc in computer sc.........& what is the requirement for the entrance ........& what is the course for entrance plz say sumthing about that

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  2. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  3. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  4. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  5. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?
  8. M.Sc Zoology entrance exam syllabus of Utkal university and Revenshaw university?
  9. Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  11. Previous years physics question papers of MSc entrance of Utkal University
  12. What is the syllabus for entrance exam in Physics Hons for MSc in Utkal University?
  13. Syllabus and sample papers for chemistry PG entrance exam of Utkal university -- [New]
  14. Can I do MSc in Utkal University after scoring 57% in Chemistry Hons in BSc?
  15. Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics
  16. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Chemistry PG entrance exam in Utkal University?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Microbiology?
  18. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
9th May 2010, 10:37 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements?

Course title

MSc Biotechnology

Seats

10 seats

Admission / Hostel Fee

Rs. 8500/- per semester; seminar for as per norms; Mess/Hostel fee separate.

Fee details presented here are indicative and are subject to change. Students are advised to check with the authorities concerned for the latest information.

Mode of Admission

Admissions are through the Combined Entrance Examination
for rest of the details visit
http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/states/orissa/utkuniv/courses/Post-Graduate-Courses/MSc-Biotechnology.asp
10th May 2010, 12:34 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritiprangyasahu View Post
i want know about the msc course in utkal university .........i m now doing my bsc in computer sc in 3rd yr .........i want to know about msc course in utkal univeristy...
& the entrance pattern for msc in computer sc.........& what is the requirement for the entrance ........& what is the course for entrance plz say sumthing about that
Hi Priti
Admissions are through the Combined Entrance Examination.

You have to give this entrance exam.
For latest information go for this site.
www.indiastudycenter.com
Good luck
10th May 2010, 10:04 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The admission in Utkal University are through the combined entrance
test. If you want to get more detail about this course, then please
read the given attach file and contact the given address.

Centre For Agri-Management
Dept of Business Administation
Utkal Universitty, VaniVihar
Bhubaneswar-751004
Ph: 0674-2585035, 2587496,2550126, 3207415
Fax: 0674-2585035

ok
all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf phd.pdf(922.5 KB, 2186 views)
11th May 2010, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the qualification for pg entrance.plz tell me,how to prepare for entranc.now i m complt my graduation in botany hons.
12th May 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my MCA under Sambalpur University. I want to do PHD in computer science under utkal university..is there any Entrance test ? so tell me please what is the criteria and guidelines for doing PHD under Utkal university...
12th May 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi This Ashok here.. I want to more details about PHD courses and admission criteria under utkal university... so please let me know how can i prepare my self to take admission in PHD(Computer science) for the year 2010

Thanks Regards
Ashok Kumar Dash
[email protected]
21st May 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for msc comp science exam?how is the question pattern plz tell me in detail.....
22nd May 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

msc entrance question of math of previ
ous year
1st June 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know date of m.sc physics entrance
1st June 2010, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know date of pg entrance.
3rd June 2010, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the applicationform for msc in math/phy/comp.sc. & the procdure of soonadmission in detail.so please send some information about this very soon.
6th June 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about old question papers in mathematics
16th June 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for msc physics ?what is the criteris of aadmission for this?
18th June 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the date of selling of application form for msc in che
21st June 2010, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA . I want to do PHD in computer science under utkal university..is there any Entrance test ? so tell me please what is the criteria and guidelines for doing PHD under Utkal university...

Thanks
B.B.Rao Patnaik
Email:[email protected]
22nd June 2010, 12:59 PM
Amritansu subh

to know more about your details please visit www.utkaluniversity.in.
22nd June 2010, 09:22 PM
bholag

dear friend,
you can get admiossion in MSc course
in utkal university through entrance exam
and the qualification Requirements need is bachelors degree.
all the best
24th June 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i want course fee for msc it
8th July 2010, 02:59 PM
devika@123

when will the entrance exam for msc course held for the session 2010
8th July 2010, 03:00 PM
devika@123

i want to know about the placement after msc in zoology
8th July 2010, 03:02 PM
devika@123

what is the total course fees for 4 semesters excluding hostel charges
18th August 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i am a Bsc with math .hons.from utkal university .can i do Msc.in comp.sc
20th August 2010, 11:12 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

get the all the details from the given attachments.
14th September 2010, 12:33 PM

i am a Bsc with comp.sc (hons).from Rajendra (auto)college balangir.
what is the total course fees of 4 semistar including hostel charge
2nd October 2010, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the process of entrance examination & question pattern of msc physics
13th November 2010, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to submit my msc(physics)
entrance form by on line
10th December 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the date of sales of application form (M.Sc computer Science).and also tell me the entrance pattern of M.Sc computer Science. MY email is ([email protected])
27th December 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want 2 know date of m.sc physics entrance
I want to know about previous qustion paper for physics.
27th December 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to know the process of entrance examination & question pattern of msc physics
14th January 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph.D in Management ,plz say me all procedures.
13th February 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the sales of application form(msc.microbiology).and all so tel me the entrace pattern of msc.microbiology.my email id is
[email protected] informing me .
20th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, please inform me about the syllabus for M.Sc(computer science). My email id is [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the course of M.Sc computer science in utkal university and how can i take admission in in.in which other colleges of orissa M.Sc computer sci?ence is available?
9th April 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the dates of msc bioinformaticsentrance exam
30th April 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of entrance of pg in science(zoology) and entrance exam.
3rd May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to know date of entrance of msc pharmacology and entance exam
4th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of selling of msc (chemistry) entrance exam form.

[email protected]
22nd May 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly tell me at which date msc fisheries entrance exam date wiil be held and also selling of msc in fisheries form
30th May 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

when m.sc computer science form will published
5th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly tell me when M.sc in chemistry fourm will be published
22nd June 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of m.com entrance exam
25th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of the pg entrance test
25th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of pg entrance test and i want the syllabus of pg course of physics that will come in the entrance test
30th June 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of pg entrance test for admission to M.Sc. applied microbiology and question pattern of the examination
12th July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

hello sir!!please inform me the the date of pg entrance test for msc in zoology in email id [email protected] ??????
16th July 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i want to know previous year question paper of m.s.c in botany
22nd July 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing B.Sc in Information Science & Telecommunication (I.S.T) from Ravenshaw University and i m planning to continue my studies by doing M.Sc.so,please kindly tell me in what field should i do M.Sc in Utkal University so that i can be benefited fully.and please kindly tell me the detail about the course.
25th August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

we r in 3 final year .we are i.t as a pass subject for 4 semester & as compulsory in 5th sem .also we had taken i.t in 2 level so we want to know that whether we are eligible for taking admissions in msc.it
26th August 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Where i can got previous year question paper of chem(hons) 3rd year.. If u have then plz contact me [email protected],NO-9439431788
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?