15th July 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Name of Reference test for MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala University?

please give the name of reference test for kerala university MCA entrance exam.
the test include all the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  2. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  3. How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?
  4. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  5. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university?
  6. How may I get materials for MCA entrance exams in Kerala?
  7. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams? -- [New]
  8. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  10. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  11. Kerala University MCA entrance date?
  12. Best books for MCA entrance test? Names of the authors of the best reference books? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  15. Can I attend Kerala University MCA entrance exam after BA?
  16. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  17. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
18th July 2011, 10:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of Reference test for MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala University?

There are many study materials available for the MCA aspirants. You can find such materials on the internet and different books shops. There will be different sessions in the MCA entrance exam. Normally the question paper includes the reasoning, mathematical, computer and general awareness part. The candidates can find reference books for each of the above sessions. MCA Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board, MCA entrance examination by J.V. Subramanyam, Ramesh MCA Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board, Quantitative ability by O.P Sinhal, Arihant’s MCA preparatory book etc. are some of the best books for preparing for the examination.
7th August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of Reference test for MCA Entrance Exam of Kerala University?

please provide me the possible questions for kerala university mca entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?