9th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Names of the banks from where I can get the CLAT exam form? How to apply for the entrance?

Kindly specify the names of the Banks where from I can get the CLAT Form to apply for the entrance Examination ?

11th January 2012, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the banks from where I can get the CLAT exam form? How to apply for the entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly specify the names of the Banks where from I can get the CLAT Form to apply for the entrance Examination ?
The Prospectus along with the application form for Common Law Admission Test will be available at specific branches of State Bank Of India.
Since you haven't mentioned the place you belong to, its difficult to locate you the specific branch of State Bank of India in your city/state.
However, to see the list of the Branches of State of India from where you may obtain the application form, click here.

Apart from applying offline, you may also apply online through the official website of CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?