12th September 2011, 12:39 AM
ankitan

Names of the companies which have to "Gap" bar? Which are the various CMM level 3 companies?

can u tel me the names of companies which have no gap bar?n various CMM level 3 companies....plz rply soon

12th September 2011, 12:31 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the companies which have to "Gap" bar? Which are the various CMM level 3 companies?

Generally the CMM level5 companies provide the criteria of 60% throughout your career and an year gap maximum to appear in their recruitment process.
But the CMM level3 companies want a much lesser percentage and they may even allow 3years gap.
The list of various CMM level3 companies are:
IonIdea Enterprise Solutions Pvt Ltd
Iteamic Pvt Ltd
Poornam Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Foradian Infotech etc.
All the best..

26th March 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies which have to "Gap" bar? Which are the various CMM level 3 companies?

I have 1 year of Gap after HSC and around 6 years gap after Bsc. I am looking for full time MCA from mumbai university can I get a job with 7 years of gap afte MCA?? If not in cmm level 5 companies then can i get a job in cmm level 2 or 3 companies please revert on my mail [email protected] .......plz...........it would be very very helpful..........

26th March 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I have a gap of 1 year after HSC and 6 years after Bsc. now I am looking for full time MCA from Mumbai univeristy so if i will not get a job in CMM Level 5 companies though can i get a job in CMM Level 2 or 3 companies???? Plz plz plz reply on this that would be a great help for me,.................plz................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?