5th September 2011, 03:48 PM
raj guru

Names of the institutes in Bangalore which provide summer training?

sir ,please tell me name of institute in banglore who provide summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  2. Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?
  3. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  4. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  5. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  7. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  8. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  9. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  12. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  13. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  14. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  15. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  16. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  17. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  18. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar -- [New]
21st August 2015, 12:03 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Names of the institutes in Bangalore which provide summer training?

Institutes:

Academy of Robotics
Address: No. 2265, Ist Floor, 22nd Cross,
Banashankari, 2nd Stage,
(Above Pranav Diagnostics)
(Lane Opp. SBI Bank)
Bangalore

Bangalore Robotics Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 82, 4th Cross, LIC Colony,
3rd Block, East Jayanagar,
Bangalore

Roboversity
Address: 14, Ground Floor, Opp Greens Apt.,
Beside Alpine Eco, Doddanekkundi Extn,
Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?