29th August 2011, 12:24 AM
piyalid

Is it necessary to have a law degree to get a job in CS? Which law degree will be suitable for a commerce student?

i completed with my ty bcom. i am now in executive level of cs. is it necessary to have a law degree to get job as a cs?if yes then which law degree is suitable for me as i m a commerce student n want to start working early?
kindly plz reply on my email address - [email protected]

29th August 2011, 08:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have a law degree to get a job in CS? Which law degree will be suitable for a commerce student?

It is not a must to have a law degree to get a job. But having one will be an advantage. As a CS you will be required to manage the legal affairs of the company. You will need to advise the board on the various areas like that pertaining to the shareholders rights. It is possible to join right away too. If possible you can pursue the LLB course through correspondence too.
29th August 2011, 12:35 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Is it necessary to have a law degree to get a job in CS? Which law degree will be suitable for a commerce student?

There is no connection between law degree and cs.

Thanks!!
6th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i m doing b.com3rd. In cs course which sub.hard
26th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

which course is better-BBS, BBA, BFIA or BBI?
3rd June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

WHICH LAW DEGREE SHOULD BE PUSUED ALONG WITH A CS COURSE?
29th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i completed with my SY bcom. i am now in executive level of cs. is it necessary to have a law degree to get job as a cs?if yes then which law degree is suitable for me as i m a commerce student n want to start working early?
kindly plz reply on my email address
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?