20th January 2011, 03:54 PM
richanand067

Number of seats in D.U. for M.A. in French? What is the admission procedure?

There are how many seats in MA French in DU? Can we get admission without any entrance? And if there is entrance exam then plz send me last year entrance paper.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?
  2. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  4. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  5. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  6. What is the admission procedure of B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University
  7. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  8. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  10. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  11. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  12. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure for french entrance exam?
  14. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  15. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  16. Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?
  17. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
25th January 2011, 11:57 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Number of seats in D.U. for M.A. in French? What is the admission procedure?

Dear friend
The intake for MA(FRENCH) is 15, i.e 15 seats are available for MA(FRENCH) in DU.

This course have a wide scope and admission forms are about to dispatch.

Best of luck for your future.
27th January 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in D.U. for M.A. in French? What is the admission procedure?

Thanks!!!!!!!!! Can u help me out the types of question asked in MA French entrance in DU?
27th January 2011, 10:14 PM
richanand067

Thanks! Can u help me out with the types of questions being asked in MA French entrance exam in DU and how can I get previous years questions?
10th March 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

when the admission notification for the MA FRENCH in delhi uni? can you plz let me know the date?
29th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I have five years experience of teaching French & hold just Advanced Diploma in French. Am I eligible for M.A.
in French?
31st October 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to do master in french......so i need entrance paper for last 2 or 3 year
15th November 2011, 01:45 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

The intake for MA(FRENCH) is 15, i.e 15 seats are available for MA(FRENCH) in DU.

15th November 2011, 01:47 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

16th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done french in 10 2 and then I did bba .now in I am doing advance level french course from
Alliance francis from new delhi.can I be elligible for MA
French.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?