15th October 2011, 02:57 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Paper is a theoretical paper and there are 7 questions in the paper which are divided into 2 sections; Section is of 3 questions and 2 are needed to be attempted from it. Each question is divided into 5-6 sub-questions. Section B is of 4 questions and 3 are to be attempted from it. Question no. 7 is necessary to solved. Each question is divided into 5-6 sub-questions. The questions are of equal marks. Total marks in the paper are 100 and time is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/institute-of-company-secretaries-of-india-professional-programme-module-iv-governance-business-ethics-and-sustainability-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What are the things covered under the course of CS?
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I General and Commercial Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Total fee and subjects covered in CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How can I become a CS after B.Com? -- [New]
  15. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Company Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the fee structure of CS registration?
  18. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, CS Foundation Basic Economics & Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?