10th May 2010, 02:47 PM
SONIAVANISH

Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

hi i m avanish so far i hav given 12 sc exam with maths so get me the information about Aeronotical engineer and what all percentage are required for the admission of aertonotical and where can i get it. plzzzzzz reply me fast as possible.
thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  2. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  3. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  5. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same? -- [New]
  6. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  7. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  8. How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to join Aeronautical engineering universities?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  11. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  13. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  14. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  17. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  18. Minimum percentage required in intermediate to join Aeronautical Engineering?
10th May 2010, 03:55 PM
james armstrong

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

first get a good JEE rank then worry about 12 board
you dont need that much good board result a 70% + is good for iits, but 1st crack jee.
for bits pilani you need 80%+

ALL THE BEST
10th May 2010, 04:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

dear friend

you have to give engineering entrance exams auch as IIT JEE,
AIEEE to get admission in reputed engineering colleges. IIT is
best in india for all fields. you have to give IIT-JEE which is an
entrance test to enter in IIT. as far as percentage is concerned
you have to get excellent marks in IITJEE, AIEEE. but as well as
you have to scored at least 60% marks in 12th class to get
admission in Aeronautical Engineering....

ok
all the best.
11th May 2010, 12:32 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend,to get admission into aeronautical engineering you have to appear for the AIEEE or IIT JEE and if you score well in any of them then only you will get admission in some college with aeronautical engineering............there is nothing to do with your 12th percentage......

but you must have scored 60% for appearing in this exam........

best of luck
11th May 2010, 12:04 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniavanish View Post
hi i m avanish so far i hav given 12 sc exam with maths so get me the information about aeronotical engineer and what all percentage are required for the admission of aertonotical and where can i get it. Plzzzzzz reply me fast as possible.
Thank u.
if u wanna 2 take admission n aernotical egg then u should have
2 clear ur exam of 12th with 605 minmum & highest its depend on u ok & if ur sc, st, obc, or pd candidates then u reqired only 55% marks in 12th minimum marks should be 555 for all sc.st candidates ok & after that u have 2 seat in entrance examination of all engg test ok after that ur score in it entrance exam should be decided wat u have 2 get the branch ur marks ur rank decided ur admission in aernotical engg & i given u example that my frnd which is studying in iit its all india rank in iit was 2756in it & its g.e rank is this after that it selected in aernotical engg with this rank ok bbyeee take care...
11th May 2010, 01:52 PM
brrrravi

Smile Re: Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

hi, friend

which place are you from, it depends from which country arw you from, and if from india then which board.
13th May 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

if i had not given AIEEE IITJEE .can i able to take addmission in aeronautical college
14th May 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

expenses of aeronautical engineering
14th May 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

if i will scored aiee with not much good rank can i able to take admission in aeronautical engineering
14th May 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

If i have not appeared for AIEEE and IIT-JEE then can i get admission in an aeronautical engineering college
15th May 2010, 06:27 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you must have atleast 60% marks in 12th
for aeronautical engineering from best colleges you have to appear entrance exam like IITJEE,AIEEE
16th May 2010, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

how i get addimission for aronouticcl engginearing with out face IITJEE and AIEE?
18th May 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

if i had not given AIEEE IITJEE .can i able to take addmission in aeronautical college
18th May 2010, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared 12th board exam, aieee and cet exams but not iit. i am not sure to score gud marks in aieee, but i will definately score above 60% in board. can i then get addmition in aeronautical engineering?
21st May 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have 30000 rank in aieee and 84% in isc boards.will i be able to pursue aeronautical engineering in india?
23rd May 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 12th exam and AIEEE & 12th CET. I am interested in doing my degree in aeronoutical engg. pl guide me on the admission procedures, colleges in maharastra. I am from Nashik (maharashtra). College preferred from the locations like nashik, pune, mumbai.

Shweta
24th May 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hello frnd I have got
52 mark in physics.
59 mark in chemistry.
33 mark in maths.
All of above in 12th board.
I I able for aieee.
24th May 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in one subject then i can take admission through aieee
24th May 2010, 11:47 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
really it is very good one question,
but marks is varies from college to college or university to university,as far as iit is concern your marks must be atleast 60% and for the nit it mus be 50% where as for bits pilani your marks must be 80% then you can take admission in which you want to take.
26th May 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Mythili
What marks should be scored in sslc examination to join aeronautical engineering.
26th May 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Minu
Hello,
.I am studying in St.Joseph's Convent Anglo-Indian Girl's Higher Secondary School,Coonoor,
Nilgiris.I have scored 93.4% in my sslc examination.My score details are as follows:
Language-96
English-83
Maths-99
Science-98
Hist&Geog-91
GRAND TOTAL-467 OUT OF 500
I request you to tell me whether the above marks are satisfied to join aeronautical engineering after my 12th examination.Please reply me as fast as possible.
27th May 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

if suppose i do not qaulify for aieee ,can i able to get admission on my 12th marks
28th May 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

if the student gets more than 50% in 12th but unable to qulaify grup.......!!! so for those student was there an scheme..?????
28th May 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

does a gud pcm score in boards help gt in2 aeronautical engineerin??
n wot min score is required in AIEEE????
28th May 2010, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

except AIEEE & IITJEE HOW CAN I GET ENTRANCE IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
29th May 2010, 12:54 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

it is very good one question,but marks is varies from college to college or university to university,as far as iit is concern your marks must be atleast 60% and for the nit it mus be 50% where as for bits pilani your marks must be 80% then you can take admission in which you want to take
29th May 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 56% in 12thsci with
48 marks in maths
48 marks in physics
47 marks in chemistry
can i get admission to the aeronautical engineering
1st June 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

My precentage marks is 47.3% and i m st candidate so may i appear AIEEE In 2011
2nd June 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have good marks in rest of the subjects and percentage is 75 but my marks in maths are 52 in cbse 12th board can i appear fot IIT the next year!!!
4th June 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

can a student who get 56 % marks in RBSC board have any chanc to get AIEEE collage anywhere in india?
4th June 2010, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i'm didn't prepare for iit or aieee i scored 95% in intermediate can i get admisson in aeronatic engineering
5th June 2010, 04:38 PM
VIBHA S

[QUOTE=Unregistered;69628] I scored 64 marks in AIEEE 2010 exam. So, is there any chances of getting seat in aueronotic engineering course?
6th June 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

percentage required in aieee for sc
6th June 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 50709 rank in aieee and secured above 90% in 12 th standard . can I get seat in aeronatical eng. I am from India----Pavan
6th June 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i secured 60 in phy 56 in chem 42 in math & in 12 i score 58% can i get admission
7th June 2010, 03:10 AM
sanket mathur

You must score above 60% in 12th boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering.
7th June 2010, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have got 66.6 % in 12TH and 41marks in aieee.can i get aeronautical branch in good college.
8th June 2010, 02:19 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIAVANISH View Post
hi i m avanish so far i hav given 12 sc exam with maths so get me the information about Aeronotical engineer and what all percentage are required for the admission of aertonotical and where can i get it. plzzzzzz reply me fast as possible.
thank u.
you must give aieee and iit exam and qualify with good marks to do aeronautical engineering. And you must pass 12th with atleast 80% marks in physics, chemistry and maths because some colleges demands for that.
All the best
8th June 2010, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i have selected in iia which is a licence course but i want the degree of b.tech.now what am i do for it ?
8th June 2010, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i got 77% in 12 th board ....... can i get the admission in aeranautical eng.
9th June 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

how much % is required for IIT AIEEE EXAM
10th June 2010, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For IIT JEE minimum 60% aggregate in PCM and for AIEEE minimum a pass percentage of 35% is required to be eligible
11th June 2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIAVANISH View Post
thank u.
hiiiii
the minium requirement to take admission in aertonotical is the 55% markes in the 12 with pcm subject..
15th June 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i got 77.5 in board exam ..& 40 in aieee can i get admission in MIT chhenai...
15th June 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 55% in 12th 47% in pcm can I study aeronaticalengg.
16th June 2010, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have got 55% marks in 12th board .
And 33 marks in maths.
56 in phy.
58 in chem.
m I able to prepare aieee for 2011.
Reply fast I m nervous.
16th June 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing b.e. from rgpv university can i get admission in aeronautical engg
16th June 2010, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir my 12 percent is above 70 and iam doing b.e. from rgpv university can i get admission in aeronautical engg
27th June 2010, 12:41 AM
awad bin abdalla

Quote:
hi my dear frnd u can take but it is so lenthe
procees so better u can take longterm and continu
28th June 2010, 04:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend

If you have scored 35% marks in 12th exams then you are eligible for AIEEE exams and if you have scored 60% marks in 12th exams, then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exams.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?