25th August 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai

Percentage required for admission in I.H.M COLLEGE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT MUMBAI

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  3. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  4. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  5. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  6. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  7. Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?
  8. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am a Hotel management graduate from IHM Mumbai
  9. What is the rank required to get admission in IHM Mumbai?
  10. How much percentage should be required for admission in hotel management in Mumbai?
  11. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  12. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  13. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  14. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  15. Pattern of JEE of Hotel Management? Is IHM Mumbai good? How much is the package offered?
  16. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  17. 5th CHT programme by NCHMCT
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for IHM?
6th July 2016, 03:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai

** The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai, generally known as IHM Mumbai, is a hospitality educational institute.

** The minimum percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai is 60% for general category and 55% for reserved category candidate.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.ihmctan.edu/
8th July 2016, 12:57 AM
Mai98
Junior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai

Normally 50% and above is cut-off at 10 2 level. But many have their own entrance exam. The IHM have a common entrance exam JEE for Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?