23rd May 2012, 08:32 PM
Shivam Chhibber

Placement prospects at Chennai campus?

I got provisional admission in ECE in VIT Chennai Campus this year. I want to know the difference between VIT Vellore & Channai campuses in all respects. Please tell me placement prospects at Chennai Campus. What about its faculty and other features?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  2. Can i get a chance to get a seat in VIT after scoring 17031 in VIT?
  3. Can I get main campus in Chennai after scoring 16 in M.Tech ECE? How good are the placements?
  4. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  7. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  8. When will I get a job after completing MCA?
  9. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
  10. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Chennai compared to vellore? Which stream can i get after scoring 10335 rank in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  12. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University? -- [New]
  13. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  14. Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?
  15. Is SRM a good choice for M.E in Constrcution management or Structural engineering? On and off campus placement opportunities?
  16. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  18. What is placement status of VIT Chennai Campus? Is it good to join VIT Chennai ECE?
24th May 2012, 01:21 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Placement prospects at Chennai campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivam Chhibber View Post
I got provisional admission in ECE in VIT Chennai Campus this year. I want to know the difference between VIT Vellore & Channai campuses in all respects. Please tell me placement prospects at Chennai Campus. What about its faculty and other features?
HI FRIEND,

*The VIT chennai campus is a newly established structure.

*Thus, there is no comparison between VIT vellore and VIT chennai as VIT vellore has been there for decades and is regarded as one of the best private universities in the country and specially known for its placement.

*Though VIT chennai will bank upon the brand name of VIT, it is a much safer option to choose VIT vellore as it is better established and known both locally and internationally.

ALL THE BEST
6th May 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement prospects at Chennai campus?

How much new is vit chennai ? Will it be a mistake to get in vit chennai ?
14th May 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i got 19000 ranking in vitee 2014 . what are the branches cani get in vellore campus
25th January 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CHOOSEN CHENNAI CAMPUS IN VIT 2015 . CAN I CHANGE THE CAMPUS OPTION TO VELLORE.
30th May 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am getting prodution and indutrial eng. In vellore campus and cse in chennai which branche should i choose and why????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?