30th December 2016, 03:53 PM
G.AARTHI SEKAR

Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I attended in CA CPT exam two times but gone failed. I want to know can I join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What is the terms and condition for it?

15th January 2017, 07:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

Eligibility criteria for direct IPCC:

*Bachelor of commerce or master of commerce candidate can directly apply for IPCC if they have minimum of 55% marks or more in bachelor's degree. For non commerce stream candidates, it is 60% or more.

You can apply for direct IPCC after Bachelor of commerce if you meet percentage criteria.
15th January 2017, 07:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?

You can join Integrated Professional Competence course after bachelor's degree in Commerce if you secure 55% marks in bachelor's degree. IPCC is one of the toughest stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

The term and condition for direct IPCC after bachelor's degree is 55% marks or more. Any one who has this percentage can skip CPT exam.
15th January 2017, 08:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join IPCC Group I exam after bachelor's degree in commerce. The eligibility criteria for direct IPCC:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in commerce or any other stream. In case of percentage of marks, you need to have minimum of 55% marks in B.Com and 60% in non commerce stream.

>>Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree should not be less than 55% to apply for IPCC. You can visit http://www.icai.org for any further details regarding this course.
15th January 2017, 09:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Direct Integrated Professional Competence course eligibility criteria:

1. Bachelor's degree in commerce with 55% marks in it. No pending backlogs.

2. In streams other than commerce, at least 60% marks is required.

You can apply for IPCC if you satisfy percentage criteria.
16th January 2017, 12:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The full form of IPCC is Integrated Professional Competence Course. You can directly apply for IPCC stage after Bachelor commerce.

ICAI has permitted that bachelor of commerce or master of commerce candidates can directly apply for IPCC stage if candidate has 55% marks or more in bachelor's degree.
12th June 2017, 04:09 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.AARTHI SEKAR View Post
Hello sir, I attended in CA CPT exam two times but gone failed. I want to know can I join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What is the terms and condition for it?
Yes graduate students can directly apply for CA IPCC exam. But for that.
Commerce graduates must have 55% marks
Non commerce graduates 60% marks.
IPCC exams are conducted on may and November. After registration graduate students must undergo 9 months Articleship training under a Chartered Accountant to appear for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?