17th February 2017, 10:18 AM
Rashmi Sherchan

Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th Science with Biology but after 12th I want to study Animation course. Can I study it? Provide me detail about the course and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college to study at Canada after 12th and itÂ’s fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  3. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  4. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  5. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  6. Details about Animation course? Is there any possibility of doing M.Tech in Animation? What are the exams?
  7. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  11. Procedure to do B.Sc. in Animation in abroad after passing 12th?
  12. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  13. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  14. When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join Animation course?
  16. Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?
  17. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  18. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
19th February 2017, 10:02 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?

You can do animation course after class 12th with science stream.

Apply for the following course as per suitability
** B.Sc in animation
** Advanced diploma in multimedia and animation.
** Diploma in visual effects
** Diploma in multimedia and web design.

>> You can pursue above course after 10+2 from any stream.
>> Make sure that you do not have any backlogs before applying for the course.
>> The below image tells about the fees structure of the B.SC animation course
24th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?

Is it possible to study 3 d animation with biology group do I need computer cources certificate and give me the current fees structure
1st March 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

What about-face the basics that I need to get into animation, even though I am have choosen bio in my 11th and 12th
2nd March 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Is BA annimation possible for bioscience students
25th June 2021, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I am maths bio student can I take bsc 3d animation after 12the
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?