26th January 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?

I am student of class 12 and i want to join aeronautical engineering and my father is serving in indian army and he told me that his budget for me is 10 lakhs. So is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  2. MBA colleges which has good reputation? Any 2 years course with a fees under 2.5 Lakh?
  3. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  4. How much will the Aeronautical Engineering degree cost me?
  5. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  6. What is the easiest way to do aeronautical engineering after SSLC
  7. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  8. Which is the best branch for B.Tech? What is the salary offered?
  9. Is there hope for free ship in Manipal with 161 score in MUOET 2015?
  10. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS in various MBBS colleges?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
26th January 2016, 11:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of class 12 and i want to join aeronautical engineering and my father is serving in indian army and he told me that his budget for me is 10 lakhs. So is it possible?
Yes you can puruse B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with this budget. It is a full time engineering course just like any other engineering stream and the duration of this course is four years.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
  • If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.
Top Aerospace Engineering College in India:-
  • Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
  • PEC University of Technology
  • Bengal Engineering and Science University
  • Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
  • Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu
  • Sathyabama University
  • Acharya Institute of Technology
  • M.V.J. College of Engineering
Job Opportunities:-

You can look for jobs in Air India, Pawan Hans, Helicopter Corporation of India and flying clubs, private airlines and government owned air service. Other hirers includes Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd, Defence Research and Development Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?