21st May 2012, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?

sir i m doing Bsc 2nd year in zoology(honour) and i m interested in Mbbs. Is is possible to do mbbs after graduation?if yes, i would like to know the procedure of admission to medical college.please send me the details.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  2. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  3. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  6. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  7. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  8. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college? -- [New]
  9. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  11. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  14. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  15. Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?
  16. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  18. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
23rd November 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?

after complition of plain bsc from zoology can i do MBBS.if yes, then what are the fee structure
26th August 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?

is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology (honours)? procedure for admission into medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?