7th April 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate?

1.without M.tech i want a govt job on B.tech certificate. 2.Is there any jobs on 10th & intermediate related to agriculture now iam in B.tech 2nd year. Can you pleas provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

7th April 2016, 06:26 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate?

Yes you can get job on the basis of B.Tech .There are some government jobs are as given below:-

Banking Sector- Clerical Post & PO Post

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have passed graduation degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks from recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years for general category,21 to 33 years for oBC category & 21 to 35 years for SC Category.

Syllabus:-

Reasoning

General English

Computer

General Awareness

Numerical Aptitude

You can also apply for these jobs:-

Indian Railways

Indian Navy

IAS

IPS

SSC

You can also apply for jobs in these sectors:-

SAIL

GAIL

BHEL

ONGC

DRDO

ISRO
7th April 2016, 09:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate?

On the basis of B.Tech degree, candidate can get job in government sector but for that they need to qualify the examination conducted by government for recruitment at various post.
The most popular examination for students who have completed B.Tech is IES.
IES stands for Indian Engineering Services.
It is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) once in a year.
The post at which the candidate will be recruited after completing IES is similar to that of IAS/IPS.
Eligibility to appear in IES examination are
-Candidate must be citizen of India
-Candidate must have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university in any stream
-Candidate must be of age 21-32 years.

State commissions also conducted examination for the students who have completed Bachelor degree for recruitment at various posts.
7th April 2016, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The best option for you is to prepare yourself for civil services exams that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every years to recruit the candidates for the post of IAS, IPS etc.

You can join Airforce after graduation by cracking the entrance exam known as Indian Air Force Common Admission Test.

You can appear in Provisionary Officers exam to get job in Bank.

You can appear in Railway Transport Officer's exam.
8th April 2016, 09:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, there are not more available options for you for recruitment in agriculture department after 10+2 educational qualification.

But, still there are few options for you for recruitment as an Agriculture Coordinator at Block and Panchayat level.

So, you can apply for it and after qualifying in examination become eligible for recruitment. For more information visit at the district official website.
8th April 2016, 03:22 PM
Jitu369

You said that you are in 2nd year of B.Tech i.e. you have not B.Tech completion certificate.

And there is very less chances of government jobs after 10th & intermediate. So, you need to complete your B.Tech course first & then apply for government jobs, because there are more chances of government jobs after B.Tech.

After completion of B.Tech you can apply for following exams in order to get government job :
>> Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE)

>> Civil service examination (UPSC/MPSC)

>> Exam for assistant engineer in RRB
30th April 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi,this is Reshma Reddy. I have completed my B.tech(Computer Science).i have a backlogs. But i have a computer knowledge. Can i have a government or private jobs to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?