18th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join engineering after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

I actually passed my +2 and my ranking in cet is 49829 +2 percentage is 59% is it possible for engg and i belong to sc category so i should pay any fee

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join BSc after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  4. How to join in B.Com course through distance after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to join BBA after passing 12th with 77.4%
  6. How to join fashion design after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  8. How to join Bansal classes after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  9. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  10. How to join B.Pharm after passing 12th?
  11. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  12. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  13. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after 12th science? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
27th August 2014, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join engineering after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?

Yes, you can definitely join in engineering after completion of your 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects from a recognised board.

To join in engineering, you need to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the universities/state council of higher education. Some of the engineering entrance exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, Eamcet, SRM EEE, etc.....

After qualifying the entrance exam, based on your rank you can get a admission in the engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?