25th September 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

i need last four years question paper to refer nd to prepare
electrical and electronics engineering of gate exam

Related Questions:
  1. Require GATE previous question papers for electrical&electronics(EE)
  2. Previous years electrical and electronics engineering GATE question papers?
  3. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream?
  4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering question papers of previous year for Diploma CET
  5. Previous year papers of NPCIL for Electrical & Electronics Engineering stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous year question papers of both AE & JE (Electrical) of KPTCL? -- [New]
  7. Previous year question papers of SAIL MT exam for Electrical & Electronics student?
  8. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 3rd Sem Electronics & Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous year papers of GATE(EEE) with solutions?
  10. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical Engineering?
  11. Previous 2 years Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electronics & Communications stream?
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  13. IETE DIPIETE-ET/CS (New Scheme) Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE
  15. Solved question papers for GATE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Previous model question papers for electrical and electronics engineering
  17. GATE Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous year question paper of GATE foe Electrical Enginering
25th September 2011, 06:21 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF GATE - EEE

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE - EEE in this post for your reference...kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the GATE 2012 - Electrical and Electronics syllabus in this post for your reference...

-> Just go through the previous year papers and try to find out the pattern of the exam and prepare for the exam by covering all the topics given in the syllabus to get good marks in the exam...

-> To get the best book for GATE - Electrical preparation online CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know more about GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE-Electrical.zip(1.37 MB, 288 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 - electrical syllabus.pdf(109.4 KB, 298 views)
25th September 2011, 08:16 PM
neha bh

Default Re: Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Information about the ET engineering:

GATE Electrical Engineering paper is of duration of three hours. It consists of 65 questions. the questions are all multiple choice types. all the questions have four options out of which only one is correct. The correct answer is to be marked on an OMR sheet. The details of the question paper are given below:

Question 1 to Question 25, carry 1 mark each. For every incorrect answer 1/3 mark will be deducted.

Question 26 to Question 55, carry 2 marks each. For every incorrect answer 2/3 mark will be deducted.

Question 48 to Question 51 (2 pairs) are common data questions. For every incorrect answer 2/3 mark will be deducted.

Question 52, Question 53 and Question 54, Question 55 are linked answer type questions. the answer of the second question is dependent on that of the first question of the pair.

If the first question of the linked pair is not answered correctly then the next question will not be evaluated.

Negative marking is there for incorrect answer of the first question of the pair only. No negative marking is there for the second question of the pair.

Question 56 to Question 60, are questions from general aptitude. They carry one mark each. There is a negative marking for each incorrect answer.

Question 61 to 65 are also from general aptitude but they carry 2 marks each and the negative marking is of 2/3 marks.

The EE paper also has some questions from Engineering Mathematics. They carry 15 marks

regards
neha
Attached Files
File Type: zip Desktop.zip(18.65 MB, 113 views)
25th September 2011, 10:15 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

here are certain links that takes you to a site where you can easily download previous GATE papers for Electrical engg.
1)http://www.onestopgate.com/downloads/

2) http://freeexampapers.com/past_paper...Engineering%2F

3) http://www.questionpapers.net.in/gat...ering-2010.htm

4) http://www.jbigdeal.com/2009/12/gate-question-papers-with-solutions.html
25th September 2011, 10:15 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

See this attachment for previous years papers of GATE (ECE) exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate10electronics.pdf(153.1 KB, 233 views)
File Type: pdf gateelectronic05.pdf(138.9 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf gateelectronic08.pdf(168.3 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf gateelectronic09.pdf(103.8 KB, 153 views)
File Type: pdf GATEelectronics07.pdf(527.8 KB, 173 views)
26th September 2011, 12:36 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Quote:

Sample Papers of GATE Electrical and Electronics Engineering

I have attached a few sample papers of Electrical and Electronics engineering..just go through them and i hope they help you in your preparations..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
26th September 2011, 12:55 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering is attached.

you can also follow the given below books

>>G.K.Publication.

>>made easy publication.

>>R.K.Rajput.

etc.

all the best......
Attached Files
File Type: docx GATE question papers.docx(103.1 KB, 231 views)
File Type: docx GATE question papers_09.docx(113.8 KB, 216 views)
4th October 2011, 03:49 PM
APARNA sarkar

Red face Re: Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
n also i don't have any idea about this exam... pls refer me some important books regarding GATE exam.
2nd April 2012, 12:52 PM
rose 1989

Default Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

]i need last four years question paper to refer nd to prepare
13th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

what all subjects have we to be thorough in electronics and communicatiob branch????can you send me few papers for the NPCIL exam for the branch ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION (ECE)??
Thank YOU
19th July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Gate electrical question paper 2011
9th October 2012, 07:47 PM
SHADAB AFREEN

Smile Re: Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
electrical engineering of gate exam
please............................................ .................................................. .....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?