13th October 2011, 09:08 PM
BL BAHRDWAJ

Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?

I wants to take admission in c.dac banglore and wants to know process of admission and eligibility criteria. fees,period of deploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  6. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  12. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  13. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  16. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  18. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
2nd February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?

i want to join in c dac i want to know some information about entrance test of cdac and about the admissions in cdac
7th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?

I got admission in C-DAC Banglore E-city but having a back in B.tech. Would ill be allowed to join or not..
13th August 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I was Pass my B.E. (Electronics) in 1998 batch and done my post graduate degree in CDAC(Pune Univ.) pass out from 1999 batch, after a long time period I want to do some thing again.
So, I want to do 6 month CDAC cource again
6th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me wen wil b the next cdac xam or c-cat n how to join cdac in bangalore only
17th November 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to join CDAC for my Masters. I have done my BE in 2005 and have 5 years of working experience.Currently on Break and want to do my Masters before Restart of my career.Please let me know the joining process, eligibility, fees etc.

With Best Regards
Kabitanjali Panigrahi
24th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech i am intersesting in embided system so i want to join in u r institute wt is the process and elegibilites etc

can u forward to my mail
my mail id is :- [email protected]
or u can contact me in 9490629562
16th March 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech i am interested to join your institute so what is the process and eligibilities
21st March 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

hi sir I completed my b tech in 2012 and secure good percentage i want to join in c.dac so i want to know more information about this please inform us about entrance exam dates and all.
16th April 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii sir I complete my BCA in 2013 i want to join in c.dac so i want to know more information about this please inform us about entrance exam dates and all.
20th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii, i finished my BE in CSE on 2013, can i join C-DAC
21st June 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i want after july when the again pre-DAC Exam oradmission for DAC after Augest
8th July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Have just completed B.E. In Computer Science Engineering in June 2013. Want to join C-DAC Bengaluru. Which course will be most suitable, what is the duration and fee structure?
9th July 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in cdac banglore .what is the cut off list to take admission in banglore?
16th July 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have comleted my B.E in computer science. Which are the coarses that i may join in CDAC banglore? When is next CDAC CET?
19th July 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i had complete my mca what is the procees to enter in cdac for java technology and what is the benifit for join the cdac plz mail me -- [email protected]
3rd September 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i hav completed electronics and communication engineering in 2013. when is the next CDAC entrance exam? please do mail at [email protected]
30th December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

career in cdac as a language editor not answered so for. i have contacted hr personnel they have not answered properly please convey through email may email address is [email protected]
13th February 2014, 08:41 PM

Default Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?

I am B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. with 78% marks and wants to take admission in c.dac Bangalore and wants to know process of admission and eligibility criteria. fees, period on embedded system.

Arohi Nigam
13th February 2014, 08:48 PM

Default Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?

I am B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. with 78% marks and wants to take admission in c.dac Bangalore and wants to know process of admission and eligibility criteria. fees, period on embedded system.
Arohi Nigam
2nd March 2014, 05:08 PM
thakur datta

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?

thakur datta I wants to take admission in c.dac hyd and wants to know process of admission and eligibility criteria. fees,period of deploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?