18th March 2022, 06:09 PM
Devinderr

Procedure to apply for Degree certificate of MPhil done in 2008?

I have done Mphil during 2007-8 but till upto this time I have not received degree certificate. So please tell me the procedure how to apply for degree certificate.

16th March 2023, 03:20 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Degree certificate of MPhil done in 2008?

The procedure to apply for the degree certificate of MPhil can vary depending on the university where you completed your degree. However, here are some general steps you can follow:

Contact the university: The first step is to contact the university where you completed your MPhil degree. You can reach out to the university's student services or academic department to inquire about the procedure to apply for the degree certificate.

Submit necessary documents:
Once you know the procedure, you will need to submit the necessary documents to the university, which may include a copy of your mark sheet, enrollment number, and any other required documents.

Pay the fees: You may also need to pay the fees to apply for the degree certificate. The fees can vary depending on the university's policies.

Wait for processing: Once you have submitted the application and necessary documents, you will need to wait for the university to process your application. This can take some time, so it's best to be patient.

Collect the degree certificate: Once your application is processed, you will be notified by the university to collect your degree certificate. You may need to provide identification documents to collect your degree certificate.

It's important to note that the specific procedures and requirements can vary by university, so it's best to contact your university directly for more detailed instructions on how to apply for the degree certificate of your MPhil degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?