1st April 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MSc electronics course? When to apply for the same?

what r the procedure to apply for msc electronics course? when to apply? is there enterance exams? when that will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  2. How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  4. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  6. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  7. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
  8. Can I apply for Technical branch while appearing for MSc 2(Electronics)? How to join Air Force in technical branch
  9. Can I apply for MSc electronics/MCJ after completing B.Tech
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  11. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  13. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  14. can BSc (IST) apply for Msc electronics?
  15. Procedure to apply for Tata Motors, Pune? I am a student of MSc computer science
  16. Last date for Karnataka PGECET and procedure to apply for M.Tech electronics?
  17. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  18. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
20th September 2017, 02:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MSc electronics course? When to apply for the same?

M.Sc in Electronics is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to get admission for this course is by completion of Graduation with the relevant subjects with a minimum of 50% of marks.

The admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course in the University and also its affiliated colleges.

You did not mention the specific University in which you would like to join.

If you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you.

However I would suggest you to please visit the official website of the University in which you would like to join and get the information like
-Mode of submission of application form
-Application Fee
-Tentative date of Entrance Exam etc.

Accordingly you follow the same process and apply for the Entrance Exam.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Try to get admission in a top college and don't miss campus placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?