8th June 2017, 05:43 PM
Baban Adhikary

Procedure to apply for Post Office services job after completion of degree?

Procedure to apply for Post Office services job after completion of degree? What is the criteria asked for? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same soon? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  4. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  5. What are the jobs available in railways?
  6. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for postal/sorting assistant exam for post office?
  9. Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?
  10. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  11. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet?
  13. What are the jobs available for MPC students after completion of intermediate or degree?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?
  15. Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  16. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  17. Completed B.Tech in CS and working in post office : How can a computer engineer apply for a government job with no experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to become an Aerospace Scientist?
9th June 2017, 11:39 PM
help100%

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Post Office services job after completion of degree?

Normally the lowest qualification to join post office service is matric pass and highest graduation, the one who are matric pass can apply for postman or mailguard man and for middle posts the one who are Higher Secondary pass can apply for Assistant, LDC and MTS and for the higher post one need to be graduate pass then can apply for post master or regional post office head, etc

There are mainly 3 ways to join post office service:
1. Direct recruitment conducted by Indian Post
2. Recruitment conducted by SSC CHSL
3. Recruitment conducted by UPSC CSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?