3rd May 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing CS? How to get registered? From where to get the forms for CS?

i want to do cs after b.com plz tell me the procedure for doing cs and how to get registered for it and from where to get the forms for cs

9th May 2012, 02:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing CS? How to get registered? From where to get the forms for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do cs after b.com plz tell me the procedure for doing cs and how to get registered for it and from where to get the forms for cs
Candidate who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University are eligible to directly enroll to the Executive program of the Company Secretary course. The Company Secretary course is regulated by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI]. The duration of the Executive program is nine months and is followed by Professional Program. A Student has to undergo Fifteen months Management Training after passing the Executive or Professional Programme or under the guidance of a Company Secretary in Practice. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year and the Examinations are held in June & December.

For further detail you must contact your nearest ICSI Regional Center.

In order to know more about the course and the regional center you may refer to the following Link.
27th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing CS? How to get registered? From where to get the forms for CS?

I have completed my B.com. I need to do 15months management training after my executive course r else I need to complete 15months training before my exam.. r I need to carry on both at a time. when the last date for registration of executive course.
8th October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to do a cs but i dont know the proceure.How can i get the prospectus and info. about the fee detail.And please tell me the address of the some ICSI REGISTRATION OFFICE.
7th December 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i hav been olready regsterd in c.s. bt nt gve d xams,, due to some unforseen circumstances...,, i just want to knw whether a student in final year cn also apply for c.s excutive level???????
20th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am student of cs executive. i want to know that from where i can i get the books for online computer test conducted by Sify.plz reply me as soon as possible
27th December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed B.A in 2010 now i want to do CS .pls tel me the procedure and how much time it wil take
2nd May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cs...but don't knw about procedure...please tell me as possible as u can....
21st May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i just given the exams of 2 and i want yo do cs please tell me the procedure .....
29th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what we have to do aftr 12th to become a cs?
27th September 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

i m doing CA. after doing ca i want to adopt cs profession.so what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?