15th August 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Rajasthan board in 12th from CBSE board?

I'm a student of CBSE but I want to take admission in Rajasthan board in 12th class what are the formalities I had to do? I need to know the complete steps which I have to follow. Can you please guide me the details on this? Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  3. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  4. Can I repeat my class 12th with CBSE Board after completing it from UP Board? What is the procedure to get admission in CBSE Board?
  5. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does CBSE board allows to study 9th under state board and 10th under CBSE board? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to change from CBSE board to UP board after 10th standard?
  8. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  11. Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?
  12. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  13. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  15. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  16. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
27th August 2017, 08:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Rajasthan board in 12th from CBSE board?

Central Board of Secondary Education is far better than any board of education. However, if you want to switch board from CBSE to Rajasthan State Board of Education then you need to fulfill following steps:

>>Collect all your academic certificates like marksheet, character certificate, transfer certificate etc from CBSE board.

>>Then, visit any school or college affiliated from RBSE and get admission in standard 11th. You can select your desired stream.
28th August 2017, 04:06 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Rajasthan board in 12th from CBSE board?

CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education and is one of the best higher secondary board in India. The procedure to switch from CBSE to Rajasthan Board is very simple.

You need to apply for admission in the school of your choice Most of the schools provide admission based on the marks achieved in the previous class. Some schools also conduct written test for admission. If you are able to clear the test you can easily get admission in your preferred school

Candidates should not have any backlog in the previous board.

Candidates need to take a Migration certificate and Transfer Certificate from the previous school/board for admission in Rajasthan board.

Candidates should submit the Marksheets and passing certificates of the previous exams during admission..
31st August 2017, 09:07 PM
Junior Member+

You can not withdrawn at this stage of your study otherwise you will face loss of 1 year. Better you continue your 12th in CBSE board. Student are not allowed to quit after 11th and go to another school or board for 12th class. Wherever you are registered in class 11th, you have to do your 12th also from there. If you want to move in Rajasthan board then you have to again take admission in class 11th from there. You can not join any school directly from class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?