11th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?

I would intent to do phd in Germany. I completed M.Tech in Biotechnology . Please advice me the procedure for get seat in reputed universities in Germany. I shall be glad if you will furnish the information about scholarships available for reduce financial burden while pursuing the course in india and particularly in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  2. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  5. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  6. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  7. Requirements for pursuing Mtech in biotechnology in top universities in INDIA?
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  11. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  13. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  14. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  15. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  16. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  18. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
12th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?

I am a BE biotech graduate. so,what should i prefer M.tech/M.S.
9th August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?

i m first year M.tech (Biotechnology) student. i have completed B.tech in biotechnology with 74% marks. i wanna do my PhD from Japan or Germany. what is the procedure for it and i also wanna know about scholarship program for it. Can i do my PhD without investing money, only by scholarship or not. please guide me....
25th August 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Tech in biotechnology. Please tell me what is the pocedure for phd in abroad.
22nd September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i had completed MSC biotechnology and gained 4 years of teaching experience, interested to do Ph.D tell me procedure
26th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'm
I have completed my M.S.(Pharm) degree in Medicinal chemistry. Now I want to pursue PhD from any European universities in Medicinal/biological chemisrty. Please suggest me and I also need the name of top relevant universities.
17th December 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to obtain a phd in aerospace field after completing my b.tech(aerospace) in india???? I'm having CGPA greater than 9.0 out of 10. kindly anyone give me suggestion to undergo with a phd......thank u
19th December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission for MS Biotech at mannheim IN GERMANY. If you want any help mail me at [email protected]. I am ready to help any one in the field of biotech. Let biotech research serve future society.
6th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done my msc in biotechnology i had one year experience in R&D i want to do Phd in germany for which how to get please give information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?