17th February 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam?

how to take admission in shivaji university for M.Sc Biotechnology?is there any entrance ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  8. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  9. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  10. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  11. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  12. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  13. Entrance exam date of MSc computer science of Shivaji University?
  14. Books for Shivaji University Kolhapur for M.Sc in Maths entrance exam?
  15. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  16. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  18. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
21st February 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam?

are open the msc or mca enterance form of shivajiuni
22nd February 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam?

Application to SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY FOR MSc in biotechnology
5th April 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam?
10th April 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

procedure for getting admission in shivaji univercity for m.sc. zoology? Is there any entrance exam?
11th July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in the MA first year without entrance exam can i do that online i really need admission ????
5th March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam of MSc biotech in shivaji university
20th March 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of Msc entrance 2012 (plane mathematics)
12th January 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know. what is the procedure for taking admission for PH.D in shivaji university in brief
21st May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission for M.A. Statistics after passing B.Com from Shivaji University? Please reply it as soon as possible.
11th July 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I want take admission in msc biotechnology please tell any idea i have not given an entrance exam and wanted to admission in shivaji university???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?