16th November 2011, 02:53 AM
azad ali hazarika

Procedure for NRI reservation for MBBS in Assam?

want to know what is the procedure and how to get admission and how much expenditure will occur for a student studied ar Riyadh nationality indian {from Assam}

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  3. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  4. How to do MBBS after BUMS? Which exam to write and what is the procedure? Can I go for Management or NRI quota?
  5. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  9. What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?
  10. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  11. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  14. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  16. Procedure to join Air Force after clearing MBBS? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  18. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
12th July 2018, 03:44 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for NRI reservation for MBBS in Assam?

Some problems are faced to NRI contenders in M.B.B.S admission.

They can not take admission for doing M.B.B.S in Government college.

But, no need to be panic, there are some private medical colleges puts some reserved seats for NRI quota.

You can go to any private medical colleges and give entrance exam conducted by college itself then, you can take admission in that college for doing M.B.B.S.
15th July 2018, 11:44 PM
MedicalAdvisor

Default Re: Procedure for NRI reservation for MBBS in Assam?

As per latest guidelines,
All admissions for MBBS are done under NEET UG EXAM.
For applying under NRI Reservation you have usually 15% quota.
Nowadays even NRIs must apply for NEET exam and a separate merit list is prepared for NRI SEATS.
The costs is variable for Private and Government medical colleges and can range from 25-70 lakhs during admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?