19th February 2011, 12:05 AM
sandeep.britia

Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same?

I am a working professional. I have done MA in Public Administration from IGNOU and want to persue PhD directly without M Phil through distance itself. Could you kindly suggest the name of the institution and proper procedure to take admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same?
  2. How to do MPA(Master of Public Administration) through distance learning
  3. How to do M.Phil in distance education after passing M.A, B.Ed in Public Administration? Procedure for the same?
  4. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i get loan for doing Ph.D. in Public Administration? -- [New]
  6. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  7. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  8. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  9. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  10. Is there any benefit of doing M.Phil before PhD?
  11. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  12. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  13. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  17. Admission Procedure for M.Phil in Zoology in Distance Learning in Jharkhand?
  18. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
27th February 2011, 02:55 AM
khan2003

Default Re: Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same?

Friend you can go through IGNOU, which is the leading open university.

Other option are SMU/PTU, these institution also play a good role in distance mode.

so, sure these institution will help you.
8th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same?

sallbus fpr phd publicadmn
5th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am abhishek . i am net qualified in public administration.
9th June 2011, 02:51 PM
janki bhandari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sallbus fpr phd publicadmn
I think without M.Phil, ph.D cannot be persued.
However I also want to know the procedure for m.phil in Public Administration through distance learning.
15th June 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.A., M.Phil., Public Administration . I want to do Ph.D in Public Administration . I have got my application form from Annamalai University. Iam from Paramathi Velur , Namakkal . I dont have idea of choosing a guide from University / college may I know the list of guide list from my nearest place . Am I eligible to do Part time? I have 10 years teaching experience in English.
20th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hello i would like to the procedure to join for m.phil from distance and from osmania university
17th July 2011, 09:20 PM
sunnymahendra

Hi..I too want to pursue MA Publci Administration from IGNOU and simultaneously prepare for NET.But I want to know whether or not there are enough opportunities for NET qualified candidates with Public Administration.I would be grateful if you could clear my doubts.
13th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a distant/correspondant MA,could i go for p.hd?
11th March 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

gitanjalipanda05@gmail .com i am distant/correspondent MA in public administration , could i go for p.hd without M.phil
23rd June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

After PH.D in Public Administration in Indian universities (Regular) what are the job opportunities we are having except teaching. can any one help. any help full web sights
3rd January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

maine M.A public administration me kiya hai to plz koi ye bata do ki mujhe kis job ke liye apply karna chahiye waise hum net ki prepration kar rahe hai
26th January 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
maine M.A public administration me kiya hai to plz koi ye bata do ki mujhe kis job ke liye apply karna chahiye waise hum net ki prepration kar rahe hai
Namashkar,
there are very less vacancies in this field. its good if you could pass NET, you do't need to be M.phil or Ph.d. to be a lecturer. first decide you goal. if it is to be a lecturer then work hard for NET. or if you are ready to work i private culture then you can add some professional qualification in your resume and then carry on the work. so far as particular job about this faculty is concerned i have never seen any since last 10 years.

Dr. S
19th October 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have done M.A., M.Phil., Public Administration . I want to do Ph.D in Public Administration . I have got my application form from Annamalai University. Iam from Paramathi Velur , Namakkal . I dont have idea of choosing a guide from University / college may I know the list of guide list from my nearest place . Am I eligible to do Part time? I have 10 years teaching experience in English.
Hi Sir, Im also from Namakkal,have interested in Ph.D in Pub Ad. Can you mail me your contact number to my mail id '[email protected]' Thanks!
11th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i have done MA in public administration from ignou and i want to petsue phd directly without mphil /jrf-net
plese tell me propper procedure to take admission and name of institutions...in distance course or any
[email protected]
thanks
27th April 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.sc and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the distance learning universities for phd after pgdba from SCDL?
28th July 2018, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I have qualified NET/JRF. Will I get JRF SCHOLARSHIP from UGC (25000/- per month) if I pursue Ph.D. in Distance mode from IGNOU ?
30th July 2018, 08:04 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
It is usually that without MPhil PHD cannot be pursued but you can go through IGNOU, which is the leading open university.

Other option are SMU/PTU, these institution also play a good role in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?