29th June 2011, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in B.Com correspondence and fees of it in IGNOU?

what procedure to take admission in b.com correspondence and fees in ignou

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  2. Procedure to take admission in B.Com correspondence and fees of it in IGNOU?
  3. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  5. Procedure to do B.Com correspondence from IGNOU? Do I have to give only 6 papers?
  6. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  7. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
  8. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  9. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  11. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects?
  12. Admission procedure for Law correspondence course through IGNOU after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  14. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  16. How to take admission for F.Y.B.Com correspondence? What is the procedure and fees for admission? I have passed HSC
  17. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
29th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Com correspondence and fees of it in IGNOU?

just you have to go to the institute and have to take a form which cost 100. you have to submitf after filling it. and the fee structure basically varies year to year so it is unpredictable.
29th June 2011, 12:38 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Com correspondence and fees of it in IGNOU?

hi
This is a 3 years duration course.

Eligibility:---

* Candidate should pass 12th

Course Fee
(including Application Fee) payable at Admission Time
Rs. 4000 for the 3-year course period

If computer courses CIC-02 and CIC-05 are opted by B.Com Students Rs. 1300/- per annum.
If computer courses CIC-02 and CIC-05 are opted by B.Com Students Rs. 2800/- in that year...

further information::---

http://www.ignou.ac.in
29th June 2011, 11:03 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
for b.com programe following are the info

Eligibility:
10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU

Min. age Duration:
No Bar

Year Min. Max.
3 Years 6 Years.

Programme Fee:
Rs.1700/- (I year) Rs.1600/- (II, III year)

Medium:
English and Hindi

for admission you may apply online from the following website:-
http://forum.ignouonline.ac.in/forum/index.php?act=idx

all the best
30th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the documets attached wit fillup the B.com(H) from ignou
1st July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 11th eleventh class IGNOU
3rd July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i am residing at faridabad haryana i want to know the procedure to get the admission in b.com.1.where to contact and get the detailed information.
kilol jauhari
12th July 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

HI,
I want to take admission in B.Com. 1 . I want to know the fees structure and procedure for it. Please tell me.
12th July 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

last date and fees structure of b.com correspondes
25th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in B.Com in IGNOU. Pls tell me last date of application for enrollment.
26th July 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm pranesh tiwari want to take admission in B.Com Correspondence,so plz tell me last date of admission & whats document required for admission time.
31st July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i am hiru patel i have completed 12th and cleared CPT iwant to know registration details and last date for registration in IGNOU for bcom
4th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

wat is the fees for SC please let me now [email protected]
5th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have done CA-inter ,now i want to do b.com corresspondence from IGNOU.plz tell me the procedure
19th August 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hi...can i do mba (not from ignou) after doin b.com from ignou
23rd August 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have passed c.a ipcc both groups want to join b.com or m.com tell me the procedure and duration of both coursenow final student
15th October 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have passed c.a ipcc both groups want to join b.com. ...what are the fee detaiols in IGNOU
15th October 2011, 11:56 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Course Fee (including Application Fee) payable at Admission Time

If computer courses CIC-02 and CIC-05 are opted by B.Com Students Rs. 1300/- per annum.
If computer courses CIC-02 and CIC-05 are opted by B.Com Students Rs. 2800/- in that year...

Thanks
15th October 2011, 11:58 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Course Fee (including Application Fee) payable at Admission Time

Thanks
29th November 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

The Commercial Practice(English) Diploma students joining a direct 2ND year B.com correspondence. Because how to joining the B.com
correspondence or what is the procedure of b.com correspondence?
1st February 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in ignou for bcom so please tell me the last date of registration the form..
22nd March 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m prem i already completed B.com 1st year. From DAVV UNIVE. Indore.M.P . Now i want to change university . Continue study.with 2nd year . Can u plz tell me how .?
24th March 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

admission for b.com correspondence and last date for admission?
26th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the liabrarian (distance course)
30th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to know how to apply for admission in IGNOU for b.com after 12th im from mumbai thane were is the location of university and contact details and who is the concern person
10th April 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

respected ma'am/sir,
I am a pre primary teacher wth 3 year of experience.i have done my ecced from podar institution of education .i have also done my master in commerse with main subject as accounts.i want to enroll my self for b.ed.my dout is about the subjects valid for accounts student in b.ed.also i would like to know the fee structure of this course.and the admission procedure.please guide me regarding the same at the earliest.or mail me at [email protected]
14th April 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me how to check bcom 2nd year registration staus.
20th April 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my ca.ipcc both groups.im interested to complete my B.com from ignou.whether i have to write all papers or languages
11th June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Com correspondence and fees of it in IGNOU?

hello sir ,

i am saurav from faridabad .
i am admission in b.com 1st corresponde.
so , pls full detals in corce.pls,
my email id -: [email protected]
mob:.9990928610

Quote:
Originally Posted by kritika@Hans View Post
hello friend
for b.com programe following are the info

Eligibility:
10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU

Min. age Duration:
No Bar

Year Min. Max.
3 Years 6 Years.

Programme Fee:
Rs.1700/- (I year) Rs.1600/- (II, III year)

Medium:
English and Hindi

for admission you may apply online from the following website:-
http://forum.ignouonline.ac.in/forum/index.php?act=idx

all the best
22nd July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me sir where we r take hollticket and where we are write exams plz tel me r msg me this no 9535498922
1st August 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hi m anusha vyas i have completed ipcc group 1 n i i want to join b com through ignou..so wats the procedure n fees n as m doing ca..do i need to gv only one exam n sm papers only? plzzz guide me...wen cn i register?
31st October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)

Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 1,600
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

A person with 10 2 qualification is eligible for admission. Non 10 2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.

Medium of Instructions: English/Hindi

Programme overview
|
Courses
|
Study Centre
|
Related Information
|
Exam Form

This is an unique and innovative programme in many respects with the following features:

Students without a formal qualification of 10 2 or its equivalent can also seek admission
Student can study at his own pace and convenience over a period of 3 to 8 years.
Student also gets basic knowledge in the core areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Computers and Science & Technology as there are some compulsory foundation courses.
As there is a minimum component of application-oriented courses, student is exposed to vocational/professional expertise.
Students have the opportunity to develop skills in computers by selecting computer courses.
Besides elective course in commerce there is flexibility to choose courses from a wide range of other disciplines.
Teaching is done through an innovative multi-media.
A student of another University can seek admission to this programme on the basis of credits obtained by him/her from that University. A student, thus admitted need not write IGNOU examination for such courses which are found equivalent to ours
4th July 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed b.com 2nd year from pune university in 2012 can i get admission for b.com 3rd year in ignou
21st April 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am a student from vpm college and I have got 2 atkts from 1st and 4th sem bcom, which I am unable to clear so can I get the admission at ignou university for third year bcom?
1st October 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am, I have passed my first year Bcom course with good grades. It has become difficult for me to handle both articleship and college together. So I wish to join this correspondence course for Second year Bcom. Please guide me to do the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?