6th May 2011, 09:35 PM
ketanhantodka

Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?

hi,
i want to know the qualification needed for the admission in nanotechnology.
i have passed 12th.Which institutes are there for studying nanotech in maharashtra or in india .
plz help me.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  2. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  3. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  4. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  5. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  6. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  7. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  8. Eligibilty and entrance exam for admission in Nanotechnology?
  9. Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?
  10. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  11. Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?
  12. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  13. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)? -- [New]
  14. Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  16. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future?
  17. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  18. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
21st May 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?

Eligibility and entrance exam for admission in Nanotechnology?
30th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?

Are there any colleges offering nano technology or nano medicine in Bangalore?
8th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is the main subject in nano tec
20th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

nanotech having immense future...becoz the technology and science ll not be end...it ll grow and introduce new things....in the similar way that their is few project work going on...few got exact output...and many researchs are going on...especially carbon nano tubes,pressure sensor,nano powder...the nano robat can travel inside of the human body and find out the cancerous cells and distroy them without maiking any damage of tissue...
27th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

.sir i ahve completed my 10 2standaurd and im intrested in nanotechnolegy ,ijust wnt to know groups and qulificatin for studing nanotech for (mpc students in inter)
plz help me
28th July 2011, 09:15 PM
kunjeyan5282

anotech having immense future...becoz the technology and science ll not be end...it ll grow and introduce new things....in the similar way that their is few project work going on...few got exact output...and many researchs are going on...especially carbon nano tubes,pressure sensor,nano powder...the nano robat can travel inside of the human body and find out the cancerous cells and distroy them without maiking any damage of tissue..
30th July 2011, 03:22 PM
anil_kumar89

Nanotechnology is defined as the application of science, engineering and technology to develop novel materials and devices in different fields of molecular size.This technology is still at the beginning stage in India but it is very popular outside .

Eligibility ::

You should have completed Btech in :

Mechanical
Chemical
Electronic
Biotechnology
Computer Science etc

OR

MSc in Physics, Electronics, Chemistry or Life Sciences.

Institutes offering courses in Nanotechnology ME/MTech Programs

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – offers ME course with nanotechnology as an elective subject.

The University College of Technology, Kolkata

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, Noida – offers a five-and-a-half year integrated B.Tech./ M.Tech. and M.Tech. in nanotechnology and a two-year M.Sc. in industrial nanoscience.

Jadavpur University, Kolkata – conducts M.Tech. Program in Nanotechnology

National Institute of Technology, Calicut – provides higher education / research facilities in nanotechnology.
3rd August 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

we want to take admission in neno technology
15th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have finished MBA finance but i want to do nanotechnology in mechanical course is there any chance to learn technical course now and i can enter into nanotechnology.........
3rd February 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i m completed 12th standard in commerce
now i want to do nenotechnology now how can i apply for this
please help me
12th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what qualifications are needed to study medical nanotech. and where can find the colleges for the same in maharashtra ?
29th December 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my bsc biotechnology and now I want to medical nanotechnology so plz guide me
2nd January 2013, 10:51 PM
nikhinaya

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, Noida – offers a five-and-a-half year integrated B.Tech./ M.Tech. and M.Tech. in nanotechnology and a two-year M.Sc. in industrial nanoscience.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut – provides higher education / research facilities in nanotechnology.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – offers ME course with nanotechnology as an elective subject.
6th July 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed in 12th for doing career in b-tech nano-tech?
7th July 2013, 12:44 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

Nanotechnology is defined as the application of science, engineering and technology to develop novel materials and devices in different fields of molecular size.

Eligibility :

You should have completed Btech in :

Chemical

Mechanical

Biotechnology

Electronic

Computer Science etc

OR

MSc in Physics, Electronics, Chemistry or Life Sciences.

Institutes offering courses in Nanotechnology :

All the best..............
6th June 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA-Technology Management, can i do Phd in Nanotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?