6th July 2013, 11:11 PM
star angel

Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?

Hi .. i am 2nd year B.tech(IT) student and wish to study M.tech abroad with scholarship/financial aid. Most of the scholarships require projects/community service. Please tell me on what projects (related to IT) /community service should i take up. Please tell about any workshops or internships i must attend....
Thank You

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship? 4 27th July 2020 07:58 PM
What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? 8 1st August 2014 08:10 PM
Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program? 4 23rd April 2014 03:52 PM
Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications? 4 19th June 2012 08:18 PM
Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship? 3 31st May 2012 01:03 PM