14th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

how to join airforce after b.tech of branch electronics and communication.for both boys and girls..and what eligiblity of join air force..r

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  3. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  4. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  5. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  8. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  9. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. How to join for air force as flying officer after btech?
  12. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  13. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  14. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  15. Criteria to join Air Force after completing my degree in computers?
  16. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
21st February 2013, 11:58 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

You have to apply for the UPSC CDS exams

Eligibilty for the UPSC CDS exams is:
>> AIRFORCE- Graduation Pass with Phy and Maths as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH

>> NAVY - BE/BTECH

>> Officers Training Academy- Graduation Pass in any Stream

>> Indian Military Academy - Graduation Pass in any Stream

Only MALE candidates can apply

FEMALE candidates are allowed to apply for the OTA wing only

AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years

Next CDS exams will be held on 8th Sep 2013
21st February 2013, 05:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?

After completion of B.Tech. in ECE stream one can join Indian Air Force by cracking CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conduct twice every year by UPSC for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force, must be an Indian unmarried Malehaving either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2013, 07:35 AM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after completing your B.tech in ECE,you can join Indian Air Force as a pilot by giving the exam of CDS, AFCAT.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CDS-
the candidate must have a b.tech degree or a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
Age limit is 19 to 25.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AFCAT-
the candidate must have a b.tech degree and graduation in PCM with minimum 60% marks.
Age limit is 19 to 27 years.
GOOD LUCK
18th January 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in 12th class for airforce flying officers female
28th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Required eligibility criteria to join air force after completion of BE in ENTC strem??
11th April 2015, 03:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join airforce after b.tech of branch electronics and communication.for both boys and girls..and what eligiblity of join air force..r

After having completed B.Tech Electronics and Communication you are eligible for joining in Indian Air Force. You can join in the force by applying for CDS Exam, this exam offers candidates to join in defence forces of India.

To join in Indian Air Force through CDS, the qualifications needed are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 19-23 years.

# Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subject.

# Apart from all these the candidate need to be physically fit.

Candidates are selected through:
  1. Written Exam
  2. SSB Interview

The Written exam is a objective type exam with 300 marks and consists of topics
  • English (100 Marks)
  • General Knowledge (100 Marks)
  • Elementary Mathematics (100 marks)

The SSB Interview for Air force is of 300 marks.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR CDS I 2015 :
  • DATE OF NOTIFICATION : 08.11.2014
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 05.12.2014
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM : 15.02.2015

IMPORTANT DATES FOR CDS II 2015 :
  • DATE OF NOTIFICATION : 18.07.2015
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 14.08.2015
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM : 01.11.2015

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?