11th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th? I have scored 50% in 12th

What do to after 12th and i have 50% in a 12th

Which one is better for me

Bca ya b.Com
Tell me now....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any good college after scoring 60% in AIEEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  2. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  3. How to be an IAS after passing 12th? I have scored 75%
  4. What could I take after passing 12th? I have scored 81% in 10th
  5. Am I eligible for Cognizant after scoring 57% in 12th
  6. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  7. Is it compulsory to give NDA exam after scoring 87% in 12th?
  8. Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech ECE? I have scored 935/1000 in 12th class from AP
  10. What percentage of B.Tech seats is reserved in Pantnagar University under AIEEE for Uttarakhand students?
  11. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  13. What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks
  14. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of study is needed to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam in 1 year?
  16. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  17. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  18. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 63% in 10th, 12th 59.60 and 60% in B.E?
9th September 2012, 07:52 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do after 12th? I have scored 50% in 12th

You have your 12th from commerce stream however you have little low marls in 12th but still there is chances that if you choose course according to your interest you may get good marks and further can build good career path for you.

There are many courses available for Commerce Students in Under graduate Level and if you have maths than the numbers of courses which you can opt for are more and may be little better.

But as you have asked for BCA and B.com.

BCA can be done only if you have Maths in your 12th class where as B.com can be done even if you do not have Maths in your class 12th.

BCA is any why better than B.com but as this course is related to computers , you should choose the course if you have great interest in computers otherwise B.com course is better.

Some Popular Entrance Exams for BCA

GGSIPU CET
AIMA UGAT
Symbiosis Entrance Test

Entrance Exam which usually consist questions on

ENGLISH
QUANTITIVE APTITUDE
Computer Application
GENERAL AWARENESS
Reasoning

(objective type questions )

Some other course for Commerce Students

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism( BTM)
Bachelor of Mass Communication /journalism
Bachelor of Business Economics
Bachelor of Architect
1st June 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hello,i have 51% marks in S.S.C and 40% marks in H.S.C what should i do after 12th?????
29th August 2013, 08:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

B.Com degree is much suitable for candidates from commerce background. Those having studied mathematics as a subject in HSC can go for BCA. You should go with BCA, if interested in computers and its applications. Selection among these courses can be done according to your interest. Both these courses allows you to appear for graduate level jobs like civil services, bank clerk/P.O, or railway TTR.
29th August 2013, 01:41 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

In B.com you will face subjects like Accountancy, maths etc...that you have already faced in 12th.

And in BCA you will learn computer related subjects along with maths.

The emphasis is on computer.

Its upon your interest that what you want to choose....B.com or BCA.

After B.com you can go for M.com or MCA as further studies.

After BCA you can go for MCA or MBA.

So both are good as far as job and career are concerned.

So basically, everything depends upon your own interest.

All the best........................
29th August 2013, 02:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
After 12th you have a lot of options to select the course for your higher studies. As you have asked about BCA and B.Com,to choose any one of these courses you must have completed your 12th in Commerce stream.

If you are interested in BCA,then you must require mathematics that means you must have completed 12th along with mathematics and this course is entirely related to the computer applications.

If you are interested in B.Com then you can choose even without having mathematics in your 12th class.But the selection of a right course either BCA or B.Com depends entirely on your interest.

Thank You
29th August 2013, 03:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

hello

if i want to choose among B.COM or BCA then i would choose in which i have interest ,not by moving with the world choice .

i would like to opt for B.COM .ITS COURSE IS SIMILAR TO engineering but ot as much dept as engineering..

after the couse is over then you can do for MBA,now a days MBA is having more values .stdents are ready to do b.com and MBA

understood..

friend we are here to give you direction but it is you who has to travel which way you would take...

good luck

thank you
29th August 2013, 04:28 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What do to after 12th and i have 50% in a 12th Which one is better for me Bca ya b.Com Tell me now....
Information Regarding Ahead Career After 12th Class.

Nice to see your interest in the higher study. There are many option to improve yourself after completing the 12th class. After completing the 12th class most of the student confuse that what to do ahead. I advise to all that choose any one course as per own interest not by any other interest or parent interest.

As per your question you want to know that which course is batter between BCA & B.COM. BCA stand for the Bachelor of Computer Application. This course is of duration 3 years and related to the computer field. So, if you are interested in the computer field then this is the one of the best course for your ahead career.

B.Com is stand for the Bachelor of Commerce. If you are interested in the commerce field then you can join this course after completing the 12th class. Now i advise you to choose any one course as per own interest. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
30th August 2013, 09:16 PM
maruthidevi

You have your 12th from commerce stream however you have little low marls in 12th but still there is chances that if you choose course according to your interest you may get good marks and further can build good career path for you.

There are many courses available for Commerce Students in Under graduate Level and if you have maths than the numbers of courses which you can opt for are more and may be little better.

But as you have asked for BCA and B.com.

BCA can be done only if you have Maths in your 12th class where as B.com can be done even if you do not have Maths in your class 12th.

BCA is any why better than B.com but as this course is related to computers , you should choose the course if you have great interest in computers otherwise B.com course is better.

Some Popular Entrance Exams for BCA

GGSIPU CET
AIMA UGAT
Symbiosis Entrance Test

Entrance Exam which usually consist questions on

ENGLISH
QUANTITIVE APTITUDE
Computer Application
GENERAL AWARENESS
Reasoning

(objective type questions )
28th March 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what to do if i get 40% in 12th science and JEE main i get 25 marks .....so i able to go up for a engineering or other optional like B.SC...??????
14th June 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hiii ,
give me a favour plss . Which college is best for b.com bca i get 50% in 12th
11th April 2015, 03:53 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Getting only 50% marks in the 12th std is not a good symbol for the career.If you wants to take admission in any top college for the course of graduation then your marks in 12th should be very good or should be more than at least 60%.

But there are so many courses in which you can make career.Some the courses after 12th std as per your marks are listed as below:--->>

BBA,
BBM,
B.Com
B.Sc,
Biotech,
BA,
BMS,
BE,
Diploma in ITI....

But as per your marks you should go for the B.Sc from any of the following streams:--->>

Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Biology,Geography,Hindi,En glish,Social science's..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?