28th June 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?

hello sir......I'm presently doing M.pharmacy with Pharmaceutical chemistry as specialization i want to do the PhD.D in the Germany. May you suggest the requirements and top Universities offering the PhD. in the pharmacy

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D? I have completed my M.Pharmacy
  3. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
  4. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  5. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  6. Top 5 universities in India offering PhD course?
  7. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Library and Information Science in India? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  11. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  14. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  15. Which are the top universities offering Ph.D in Biostatistics?
  16. Universities offering distance course in M.Pharmacy in AP?
  17. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
30th April 2015, 06:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir......I'm presently doing M.pharmacy with Pharmaceutical chemistry as specialization i want to do the PhD.D in the Germany. May you suggest the requirements and top Universities offering the PhD. in the pharmacy

To do Ph.d in Pharmacy the eligibility needed are that candidate should have completed a Post graduate degree with at least 60% aggregate in the branch of pharmacy from a recognized university. You have mentioned you are presently doing your M.Pharm which when completed you will be eligible.

The Ph.d course can be done in either Full time or Part time. Some of the colleges where you could pursue your Ph.d in Pharmacy in Germany are:

• FREIBURG UNIVERSITY
  • KIEL UNIVERSITY
  • WURZBURG UNIVERSITY
  • FU BERLIN
  • FRANKFURT UNIVERSITY
  • MARBURG UNIVERSITY
  • GREIFSWALD UNIVERSITY

After completing Ph.d you could become a Scientist in R&D Division, Assistant Professor and various other posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?