22nd November 2011, 02:48 PM
dommarasuresh

Should i opt for M.Tech or job after completion of my B.Tech degree?

Dear sir,
i complete my b.tech ,i need suggestion for to go for m.tech or job
pleasse send me the details

13th February 2012, 08:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i opt for M.Tech or job after completion of my B.Tech degree?

You are planning to go for M.Tech then, it would be better that you join for the same. Another option you have is to join as lecturer in any college. This will give you work experience and also a good platform for you to prepare for your Gate exam. This will give you enough teaching experience which you would require after your M.Tech course and if you are choosing to become a professor. You will need to join as a temporary staff. But you will have sufficient time to prepare well for the GATE exam.
19th February 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should i opt for M.Tech or job after completion of my B.Tech degree?

k thanking yoiu
19th May 2012, 10:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should i opt for M.Tech or job after completion of my B.Tech degree?

Hi

After completion of B.Tech, a student has got 2 most appropriate choices..i.e M.Tech or MBA.

M.Tech is the Masters in Technology and MBA is the Masters in Business Administration.

M.Tech course is basically a 2 years post graduation program which is intended to make a true Technical professional out of the student.

Coming to the MBA, it is also a Post Graduation course and for this also the course duration is 2 years. It is intended to make a business professional out of a student.

Now many students get confused as to what they should do when time comes to choose between these two. But believe me the choice is very simple.
You should know what you want to ultimately do in your life. And then act according to that.

--> If you see yourself being a PH.D in Computers and then becoming a faculty in some good and repute colleges, then you should go for the M.Tech and then after that go for the PH.D and Research.

--> At the same time if you see yourself working in an MNC in the Managerial posts and then travelling world wide, meeting new people etc.. then MBA is the course for you.

Thus at the end you need to decide what you want to do in your life. The two streams are different in themselves and so you have to make a choosy decision here as to where you want to see yourself in your life.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?