7th September 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?

Respected sir,

Now i m a Third Year student of diploma my age is now 18 year old.

should i qualified for entrance exam of NDA after completing my diploma in Information Technology(IT)?

17th January 2012, 07:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?

The NDA exam is conducted for admission to the National Defense Academy,Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force. Eligibility for army of national defence you should be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education.And for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch)Course at the Naval Academy:- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Admission are made on the results of the written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board
The NDA exam is conducted two times a year.
The upcoming NDA exam is going to be held on 15.04.2012.
The application forms will be available from 31.12.2011.
Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards by the respetive training academies.
4th June 2012, 04:24 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?

NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year - NDA (I) and NDA (II).

And This year NDA (I) and NDA (II) Both examinations was completed.

So, If you are Interested in NDA Examination then you need to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> So, If your age more than 16.5 years and less than 19 years, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply any one of the wings - Army wings, Air- Force Wings and Naval Wings.

>> For Army wings any 12Th passed candidates are eligible, But for Naval and Air force Wings you need to complete your 12Th examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.

The Notification was Going to be Published soon in the Month of December 2011 and Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC Website and If you need more Information then please check the official UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
4th June 2012, 10:24 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can qualify for NDA entrance exam after completing Diploma in IT which is equivalent educational qualification for 10+2 standard.

UPSC conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) exam two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised Board. He should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 are eligible to apply for all the three wings of NDA but the can didate without the above subjects are aony eligiblr to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th June 2012, 05:50 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

should i qualified for entrance exam of NDA after completing my diploma in Information Technology(IT)?
No you are not eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination. There are 2 reasons for that:

1. First of all for the National defence academy examination students of diploma are not eligible to apply.

2. Candidate age should not be more then 19 years at the time of training.

For the national defence academy examination only the students who are intermediate are eligible.The national defence academy examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian Army, Air force and Navy.

Candidate applying for the NDA examination should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 if a candidate is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy. Candidate appeared in the 10+2 exam or going to appear for the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the national defence academy examination.

Age Limit
for the national defence academy examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For further inquiry about this exam you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in
5th June 2012, 10:33 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

hello
NDA exam is held be UPSC.
UPSC held this exam twice in a year.
Eligibility
-candidate should be male and unmarried.
-candidate should be Indian.
-candidate age should be in between 16.5-19 yrs.
-candidate should complete 122th class with maths and physics subjects.
acccording to me you are not eligible for NDA exam if you have not physics or math subject in 12th class.
for more details you can visit:
http://www.upsc.gov.in
best of luck
12th January 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Which type of question for commerce student came
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?