4th May 2018, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become an IPS Officer for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Sir, I am going to get admission for Science stream in Intermediate. But my aim is to become an IPS Officer. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can become an IPS Officer if I am taking Science in Intermediate.

28th June 2018, 10:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an IPS Officer for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Procedure to become an IPS officer:

As you are a Intermediate Science candidate, I can say that you are not eligible to become an IPS Officer. Basically there is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to join Indian Police Services.

<> To join Indian Police Services (IPS), you are required to appear in an entrance examination which is "CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)" that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

<> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years and there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

<> As you are an Intermediate Science candidate, I suggest you to first complete Graduation in your desired stream as the basic qualification required is Graduation or Bachelor's Degree.

<> After completion of Graduation, you can then start applying for this UPSC CSAT Examination. Meanwhile, I suggest you to prepare well in advance for this UPSC Examination.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?