24th April 2011, 01:40 PM
mumthazshj

Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

what are the steps i should take in advance for joining aerospace engineering?
may i know the syllabus of entrance examination for the subject above?
thank you. hope i will be answered.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  4. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  5. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  6. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  7. What are the entrance exams for MS in Aerospace Engineering in US
  8. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to join ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  10. How much rank is needed to get a seat in Aerospace in Amrutha engineering entrance exam?
  11. I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  12. Syllabus of GATE exam for admission to m.tech(aerospace) on the basis of b.tech(mechanical)
  13. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  14. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  16. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. How to join IIT Kanpur for aerospace engineering?
  18. How to become an Astronaut of NASA after passing 10th?
3rd March 2012, 01:21 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Aerospace Engineering is basically a branch in engineering colleges like CS, IT ,EC, ME,EE.So, for persuing Aerospace engineering, you need to qualify AIEEE or IIT exam as there is not so much college which has this course .So, there is a tough competition to get a seat in this branch.
6th June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to be taken to join Aerospace Engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I'm praveenvellingiri

i complete 10th with 99% .i want to join in aerospace eng in IIT'S pls replay me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?