11th February 2017, 10:40 AM
sathyananda

Which stream of BBM is better for 12th with Science student?

Hello sir, I want to study BBM course but confused which stream should I choose. Please suggest me which one is better for me as I have studied 12th with Science?

15th February 2017, 07:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of BBM is better for 12th with Science student?

Since you have completed 12th class with Science stream, all the specializations in BBM course would be new for you.

Hence you can opt for the one as per your interest and where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.

Some of the popular specializations in BBM course are
-Finance
-Human Resources
-Strategic Management
-Business Law
-Supply Chain Management etc.

The duration of this course is 3 years and you don't need to give any Entrance Exam in most of the colleges to get admission.

Ensure you opt for the same specialization even in MBA course so that you will become the master in the subject knowledge.

So many management activities will be conducted during BBM course. Try to be an active participant of them which will improve your communication skills which is very much required for MBA candidates.

Get the list of top colleges in and around you offering this course. Go through the faculty experienced level and placement history of those colleges and choose the top college accordingly and get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?