27th August 2012, 05:11 PM

Which subject can I choose for TCS interview?

i am a ece student chosing which sub. will be most helpfull for me?
and please send some technical model question paper for me....... my email id is [email protected]
anupam mandal

Related Questions:
  1. Books and FAQs for preparation of TCS interview?
  2. When is the next interview for TCS?
  3. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  4. What can I do after completing studies in Computer Science?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  6. What kind of interview is scheduled in TCS?
  7. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  8. Questions and Answers of Recent TCS Interview? Tips to prepare for TCS Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?
  10. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures?
  11. Procedure to join IPS and CBI? Duration for these Exams? Is it a good choice to choose Mathematics as Optional subject for Main Exam? Information regarding Interview procedure for this?
  12. What kind of technical questions are asked in CTS company?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  14. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  15. Detailed information about Medical ChecK-up and interview taken by TCS? How can I prepare for interview?
  16. Tips to crack TCS On-campus Interview
  17. How to prepare for Verbal and HR interview?
  18. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA? -- [New]
13th September 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can I choose for TCS interview?

what all subjects should i prepare for tcs interview being an ece student?
13th October 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can I choose for TCS interview?

Which subject did I prepare for technical interview for tcs as I am 4 year ece student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?