19th September 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after 10th standard to become a District Manager?

I am utkarsh of class 10. I want to know that the career of DM is good or not?
What subject should I choices for Becoming District Manager? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

20th September 2017, 01:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 10th standard to become a District Manager?

DM stands for District Magistrate.

For becoming a District Magistrate (DM), there is no need to study any specific subject.

Firstly, complete your 10th standard and then 12th standard. Then, join any graduation course.

You will have to apply for Civil Services Exam after graduation as DM are recruited through Civil Services Exams only.

There will be three stages to crack Civil Services exam i.e.
  • Prelminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Personal Interview
20th September 2017, 05:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 10th standard to become a District Manager?

DM stands for District Magistrate not as District Manager and to become DM you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination which is considered as mother of all examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The required minimum educational qualification to appear in examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

So, you can pursue any stream of your choice now but if you want to qualify in examination then try to focus on preparation of examination by reading newspaper, and making habit of writing on various topics ( which will improve your writing skill and information ).

The syllabus and detail information is available at official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
20th September 2017, 08:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

DM stands for District Magistrate and he is one and the only executive head of the district. So, no doubt about it's career.

For recruitment as an I.A.S candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

So, you can select any course for appearing in examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd September 2017, 12:09 PM
sapphire1

To become a district manager is not an easy work. This post holds a lot of responsibilities and duties. It is very difficult to manager lower management and notices their daily activities.

Eligibility for District manager:

Candidates should have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
They should have work experience in the business field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?