22nd August 2017, 01:13 PM
Chandinii

Which subject I have to choose in UGC NET exam while pursuing M.Tech Civil Engineering?

I am Chandini perusing M.Tech Civil Engineering. I want to appear for UGC NET exam. Which subject I have to choose? Can you please suggest me the right one for me to take? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Kindly help. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject an Economics post graduate should choose for UGC NET exam? Maximum how many subjects can be chosen?
  2. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject to choose in NET 2017, if done ME degree?
  4. Option of subject to choose for Pharma-D students in CSIR UGC NET exam
  5. Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?
  6. Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?
  7. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  8. Subjects to choose for Civil Services Exam? Which engineering subject of engineering branch should I choose?
  9. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
  10. Which subject to choose in UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Food technology?
  11. Which subject should I choose to appear in UGC-NET being a Sustainable Architecture postgraduate?
  12. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  13. Which subject to choose in UGC NET after passing MBA in Finance? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to appear for UGC NET in subject of Environmental Science while studying in M.Tech final year of Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I appear in UGC NET for Hindi Literature subject?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  17. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  18. Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?
25th August 2017, 10:35 PM
starberry

Default Re: Which subject I have to choose in UGC NET exam while pursuing M.Tech Civil Engineering?

UGC NET exam has a wide list of subjects to choose from. You can opt for any subject you find helpful for your career in teaching or research. CSIR had recently introduces a subject Engineering Sciences for the candidates to pursue Ph.D course. You can select this subject as it will closely relate to your field as compared to other available subjects. Here is a list of few other subjects:

Economics
Philosophy
History
Political Science
Sociology
Education
Home Science
Public Administration
Management
Social Work
Hindi
English
and many more...
17th August 2021, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject I have to choose in UGC NET exam while pursuing M.Tech Civil Engineering?

Which subject should i choose being a structural engineer
In ugc net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?