30th January 2011, 10:32 PM
ANKITA FANCY

Summer training internships in Mumbai, Noida or Pune?

Please inform me regarding the training and internships in mumbai or noida or pune please as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  2. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. Which are the companies around Mumbai offering summer internships in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  6. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  7. Options available to do summer training in Greater Noida and Delhi?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  9. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  10. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  11. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  12. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  13. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Training in Noida being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?
  16. Best company in Noida for B.Tech CS summer training?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Industrial training vacancies in Pune and Mumbai for IT students?
2nd February 2011, 11:47 AM
juvekar.deepesh

Default Re: Summer training internships in Mumbai, Noida or Pune?

Its always good to prefer Mumbai!!
Here you will get ample number of companies. And the most important- You will become very Practical in Mumbai. Travelling will be easy. In mumbai, you will get more professional contacts!!! Its better!!

All the best!!

Regards,
Deepesh.
4th March 2011, 06:18 PM
sachin2places

Hello.......If you want regular internship offers just by sitting at home then Alas! You can get it.You just need to open an account in www.letsintern.com which is definitely going to become a hub of internships in India in future.Mail them your biodata and they'll get the right intern for you.
I think you should do Intern in Mumbai because it is the business capital of India where one thing can lead to a lot of things and you never know where you can reach.
All the best.
16th April 2011, 07:52 PM
Shah Rohit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKITA FANCY View Post
Please inform me regarding the training and internships in mumbai or noida or pune please as soon as possible
Experience and be a part of journey of development of "Mature Walk " .
An Indian start-up which gives you a chance to network with the best in various fields and founded by an entrepreneur with 3 years of experience in IIT.
The founder has been honoured nerd by "Onebillionminds and IIT Kanpur, ITC:Idea for India and many prestigious B-plan competitions.
The concept of the startup has been rigorously scrutinized and after many rounds India's largest IT training center "karROX" has decided to mentor and facilitate
"Mature Walk" is implementing this idea and take to extent to international recognizable web-venture in this summer vacation,under the support of “karROX”, Also the start-up has mentoring from entrepreneurs and business professors from across India.
"Mature Walk" is looking for interns this year for the following positions.

Position:

Marketing and Sales, Designing ,Public Relationship ,Content Development

what's in there for U:

2 days intensive lecture in many practical subjects social engineering,leadership,relationship from standard entrepreneurial literature,each weak-end 2-3 hours brain-storming section, stipend depends upon condition.
start-up culture. A certification from India's largest IT training center "karROX" and "Mature Walk" .

Time: Flexible in between 10 May to 15 July.
Phone No.: 9046669110
Email address: [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logoist.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	26785  
5th May 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to hv summer training in mumbai this year 2011... any1 can tell me which companies i shoud contact?... i tried accenture and hp nd hcl... but no such positive reply is coming from dem... plz help me out
16th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I was also looking for such companies a while ago, where in I could get a certificate and some training for placements.
Found this very good company, Brain4ce in Noida. They are proving this facility of certification and training.. That too very conveniently.you can be in any city and join them since the whole program is online with webinars and stuff.
Thought of sharing here!! Thank you all.
16th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to hv summer training in mumbai this year 2011... any1 can tell me which companies i shoud contact?... i tried accenture and hp nd hcl... but no such positive reply is coming from dem... plz help me out
Hi,
I was also looking for some company lately to provide me training and certificate.
Luckily I found this company brain4ce and they are proving training, certificate and placement programm.
It was very convinient to join them, am Already registered and doing the trainig so thought of sharing for all who are looking for such places.
Thanks All
7th April 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i am student of Electronic& communication ENGEERING third year in army institute of Engeering. i want to do summer traing at pune mumbai banglore delhi noida. please
Tell me institutes /companies offering summer training in Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore/Noida and procedure to apply summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?