12th January 2012, 04:58 PM
mehvishmaahi

Syllabus and books to be referred for Biotechnology Jamia Millia Islamia?

asalamualikm
plz i wanna knw d sylbus, n books for d entrance test of biotechnology jammia millia.plz rply quickly

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  2. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
  5. How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia?
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  13. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  15. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
13th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be referred for Biotechnology Jamia Millia Islamia?

what is the syllabus for entrance of bse biotechnology in jamia
1st May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books to be referred for Biotechnology Jamia Millia Islamia?

plz reply me the subjects for b.sc biotechnology in jamia milia islamia
18th May 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for b.sc biotech of jamia
22nd May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

salaam
plz tell me syllabus of B.Sc. biotech. exam 2012...
6th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

wot is the syllabus for m.sc biotechnology in jamia milia islamia
2nd May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

wat are d subjcts ofered in ds course in jmi?
13th June 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for bsc biotechnology and bioscience in jamia millia islamia
18th March 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for entrance of bsc biotechnology in jamia millia islamia
9th April 2015, 09:42 AM
Majid nusrat

I wanna know the syllabus nd about application frm of jamia islamia university delhi
3rd May 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the entrance syllabus of bsc biotechnology .2015 .. plz reply urgent
22nd May 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the total marks question paper consist and what is cut off marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?