20th May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?

Please Let me know regrading the Syllabus to prepare for the Delhi University M'com entrance test and the last dates of application also forr both correponece and regular one...I'm hoping for quick response and will be waiting for your in my Mail..
Regards
dickey

Related Questions:
  1. Date of forms for M.Com entrance exam (correspondence and regular)? Syllabus?
  2. Can I get admission in a good B-School throgh CAT after distance B.A. ?
  3. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  4. Date of sale of admission forms of M.Com regular course? Is there any criteria where students getting more than 75% can get admission without entrance?
  5. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  6. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  7. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D? -- [New]
  8. Which subjects one can take in B.Ed. after B.Com?
  9. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  10. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)?
  12. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Last date of forms for mcom from DU? syllabus of the exam? from where are the forms available?
  14. How can I qualify M.Com entrance test? I have done B.Com from Delhi University
  15. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  16. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?
20th May 2011, 03:17 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?

helloooo.....
dear the date for submission for forms for m.com correspondance is :-
20/may/2011 _ 17/june/2011
and the exam will held on:-
1/july/2011 at 9:30 a.m
so rush for it............
you can obtain the prospectus from north campus or from south study center at south moti bagh.............

and for regular course the last date is 31 august 2011......................
all the best..............
25th May 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?

hello
what is the main material that would help us to crack m.com entrance?? what kind of questions we needta answer and prepare?
7th June 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

its not 31st august....the last date is 10th june
12th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hello can i know what are the papers 1 must preaper for mcom entrence test in du & what kind of questions are asked ??????? responce is needed urgently .
14th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hey actually i wanted 2 9 abt d syllabus 2 cracking m.com entrance test 4m du .............can u plz tell me?
20th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence
10th July 2011, 08:08 PM
hemantmehra69

what was the last ranked general candidate who got admission in m.com in 2010.
My category rank is 300 and total rank is 340. What are my chances?
21st August 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO M.COM AGAIN FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY AND I HAVE DONE IT ALSO FORM KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY AND WHAT ARE THE WAYS TO DO IT NOW ON CORRESPONDENCE BASIS
11th October 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus for m.com entrance test for 2012
11th January 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am doing accounts honours frm st xavier collage ranchi. i want to pursue my m.com from delhi universty. could u plz help me to know how i shold go for this?
26th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir
can u plz tell me the date of forms for m.com entrance exam of d.u & the exact syllabus for the same as soon as possible ???
2nd February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

helo sir/mem, i have completed graduation last year wid 64. i want to do m.com correspondence from delhi university. is there any difference in relevance of doing m.com regular/ correspondence...??? if i do m.com from correspondence. then will it help me to get good jobs in future..???
21st February 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I am going to apply for M.Com from DU (Correspondence). But dont have any knwldge about at what Time form is issued for the same.
Please let me know about Issue of Admission forms
Entrance Exam Date.
3rd March 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for m.com entrance exam in DU or last date to submit the form
29th December 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for m com entrance n how to crack n when to sumbit the form
18th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Therewill be aCommonEntranceTest for the candidates desirous of pursuing theM.Com. course as
%u2018regular students%u2019 as well as for the candidates desirous of seeking admission to the School of Open
Learning (SOL) forpursuingM.Com. course through correspondence.
CourseContent forEntranceTest
Admission Procedure
I. Registration for Entrance Test
M. Com. (Regular) or both [M.Com (Regular) and M.Com
(SOL)] Department of Commerce, Delhi School of
Economics,University ofDelhi (NorthCampus)
II. Eligibility conditions
Candidates seeking admission under both general and reserved categories including those who shall be
admitted to the School of Correspondence courses, must qualify at a written test to be conducted by the
Department of commerce. It shall be of duration and shall carry . The written test
shall be based on the following syllabus and shall contain 200 objective type questions, 40 questions from
each of the five units:
(1) Economics (includingMicroEconomics,MacroEconomics, and Problems of IndianEconomy)
(2) Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting and
ManagementAccounting).
(3) Business Statistics andMathematics.
(4) BusinessOrganization,Management,BusinessLaw,Compan yLawand IncomeTaxLaw.
(5) GeneralKnowledge andCurrentAffairs.
Each of the five units shall carry equal weight. The standard of the above syllabus will be similar to that of
B.Com. (Hons.) course ofUniversity ofDelhi.
The procedure for admission to M. Com. consists of the following:
I. Registration for Entrance Test
II. Eligibility conditions
III. Required Documents for application
IV. Entrance test
V. Counseling
VI. Confirmation of Admission
1. Candidates seeking admission to
are required to register themselves at
only. If such a candidate does not get admission in
M.Com(Regular) his/her namewill be forwarded forM.Com(SOL)merit list (to be prepared by SOL)
after the completion of counselling at the Department. Future process of their admission will be done
by SOL only.
2. Candidates desirous of seeking admission toM.com(SOL) only are required to register themselves at
the School of Open Learning (SOL), University of Delhi. Such a candidate will not be eligible for
admission inM.Com(Regular).
Admission is subject to fulfillment of the minimum eligibility conditions laid down below. The eligibility
conditions for admission to M. Com. course are same for the regular and the correspondence (SOL)
students.
three hours 200 marks
A separate application has to be made at the time of admission at the Department/ College where the
admission has been granted to the candidate.
COURSE UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
5Information Bulletin
Course Minimum Required Marks
General Category OBC
III. RequiredDocuments forApplication
Notes:
IV. EntranceTest
V. Counseling:
B.Com. (Hons.) 50% 45%
B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. Degree 55% 49.5%
B.A. (Hons.) Economics 50% 45%
B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E. 60% 54%
A candidate seeking admission to M. Com. course must have:
1. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent
there to,with at least 50%marks,
2. Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. Degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized
equivalent there to,with at least 55%marks.
3. Passed B.A. (Hons.) Economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized
equivalent there to,with at least 50%marks.
4. Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi or any other university
recognized equivalent thereto,with at least 60%marks
The completed application form for admission in the Department/college must be accompanied with the
following documents:
(i) An attested copy of the certificate showing themarks obtained at the lastUniversity examination.
(ii) In case of students coming fromanother University,migration certificate fromthat University. (at the
time of admission only)
(iii) An attested copy of the character certificate fromthe Principal of the college last attended.
(iv) An attested copy of thematriculation or other certificate evidencing the date of birth.
(v) Three copies of a recent passport-size photograph, duly attested.
(vi) An attested copy of the category certificate.
1. Copies of certificates submitted alongwith the applicationwill not be returned.
2. Combining any other course of theUniversitywith theM.Com. course is not permitted.
1. Therewill be a common entrance test.
2. The entrance test will be held on Sunday, 17th June, 2012. Students can gather information about the
entrance test, registration and submission of applications from the office of the Department of
Commerce. The information about the entrance test is also available on the official website of the
Department-www.commercedu.com
3. Based on the performance in the entrance test, separate meri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?