3rd October 2011, 01:35 AM
sadhna chaubey

Syllabus of UPSC Exam for Dentist? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for this Exam?

sir what are syllabus of upsc for dentist give me full detail abut this exam time e,eligibility,syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC exam dates and syllabus for dentists?
  2. How to get job for dentist in upsc? Is there any exam for it?
  3. UPSC exams for doctors and dentists
  4. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  5. UPSC exam for dentists
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the RTO eligibility criteria? What is the exam date? What is the syllabus?
  9. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  10. Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  12. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Can I give UPSC exams online? Also tell me UPSC registration procedure and syllabus.
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for TET exam? Can i apply for this exam? What is the syllabus for TET exam?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Combined Medical Services exam for 31 years old Dentist? Post available after clearing this exam?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  18. Details about the syllabus and eligibility criteria of UPPCS exam?
3rd October 2011, 04:00 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: Syllabus of UPSC Exam for Dentist? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for this Exam?

HI,

UPSC Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates applying for CMSE Exam should have a MBBS degree from a recognized institute or be in their final year/internship period. Also a candidate should be under 32 years of age as on 1st January, 2011. There are relaxations in age limit for various reserved categories. A candidate should be medically and physically fit according to the specified requirements.

syllabus:

part 1 : General Ability,General Medicine,Paediatrics

part 2 : Surgery,Gynaecology & Obstetrics,Preventive & Social Medicine

all the best
21st January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UPSC Exam for Dentist? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for this Exam?

is there any change in syllabus of upsc in 2012?
19th April 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there a different upsc exam for dentists?
What is the syllabus of that?
19th April 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there a different upsc exam for dentists?
What is the syllabus of that?
24th September 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

iam doing my bds internship. how to apply for govt jobs (as dentist)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?