20th May 2012, 01:21 PM
deepika hima

Technical interview for mechanical engineers for software selections like TCS and Infosys?

i want to know about the technical interview for mechanical engineers for software selections.. like tcs and infosys

18th July 2012, 11:08 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Technical interview for mechanical engineers for software selections like TCS and Infosys?

Mechanical engineers are taken for design tasks

The skills required are one or more among the following, be thorough with the tools used in the following software packages

AutoCAD

3D modelling

Solidworks

ProE

CATIA V5

for high level aerospace companies SKILLS required are

ANSYS

ABAQUS
21st July 2012, 08:25 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Technical interview for mechanical engineers for software selections like TCS and Infosys?

hiii....!!!

-->The skills required are one or more among the following,be though with the tools used in following software packages

Auto CAD

3D modelling

solidworks

Proe

CATIA v5

ANsys

all the best....!!
2nd April 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir...iam confusing in choosing the core sector or design field after b.tech for a mechanical engineering.....which field has the better growth ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?