21st April 2011, 11:01 PM
RaH9900

Are there any disadvantages in opting for C.A instead of B.Com after clearing CPT exam?

Sir,
I have cleared my cpt examinations and I want to know if there are any disadvantages If I opt for CA only and not for B.Com?

29th April 2011, 08:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any disadvantages in opting for C.A instead of B.Com after clearing CPT exam?

Going in for CA course is a good option. If you are able to clear the same then not having graduation degree should not be a problem. But it is always good to have a graduation degree to keep your options open. Also the level of difficulty is higher for the CA course than graduation. So preparing for both together should not be a problem.
29th April 2011, 04:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any disadvantages in opting for C.A instead of B.Com after clearing CPT exam?

Hello friend,
It won't be an ideal move to pursue CA without B.Com or any other bachelors degree program. Since, a bachelors degree is not mandatory for professionals like CA, it always adds value to your qualification. A graduate in any discipline is required for most of the jobs in both public as well as in private sector.
Its true that being a Chartered accountant, you may practice independently and will not require any bachelors degree for the same, but it will restrict you from reaching to many opportunities available in the market.
To avoid such situation, you must complete your graduation either through regular or through distance course, offered by recognized university. Being a graduate and a professional CA, you will be able to grab most of the opportunities and make a successful career out of it.
13th May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i m 30 years old i have complete M.com in 2002. now for a bright future what i do?
16th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
will there be a problem in getting jobs in foreign countries if i complete ca and do b.com in distance course rather than regular
22nd May 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do CA and ICWA simultaneously without doing b.com directly after my 2?
25th May 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know more benificial between CA and B.Com from delhi university
sir tell me about thhe benefits and dis advantages of CA
27th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Recently i am in b.e. Cource. Can i do c.a.? What i have to do after qualify in c.a exam? There are any college or institute i have to go there? Can i do both of them?
28th May 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

do we have same subjects in bcom and ca?plz lemme know..either here or on my emil id [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me wat should be beneficial to me whether i do ca or do b.com widh du
29th July 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to ca. but i have complete TYbca. please give me information all about ca
1st June 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CA and b.com and which is more needed in S.A. And what are the work opportunity for them? Which one have the more value
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?